Arvostelut (9 175)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. elokuu 2023

I subscribed to Zendrop because they keep stating how they have a large inventory of products that ship from the U.S., which is what I'm looking for. It turns out that the number of products shipped from the U.S. consist of cheap jewelry, t-shirts, and a few pet supplies. And there is no timeline to expand out the U.S. based products so you can actually have something worth buying that ships domestically. If you want some variety in your store catalog, you have to hope that the shipping from China is really fast. And processing of the orders can take up to 72 hours. I can understand some extra time if the order comes in over a weekend, but 72 hours is unacceptable to me.

Would you like to contact support for an order or a product? Good luck. They have 3 methods to contact support; chatbot, opening a support ticket, or using Discord. Not one of those options let's you open a new ticket. There are no phone numbers to call. There isn't an email address you can use to send in a request. It's all broken or not an available option.

I'll let this subscription run and move onto another drop shipper that has some idea how to do what they say. Which is a bummer because Zendrop, on the surface, is a great idea. They just can't deliver. No pun intended.

TailRings.com
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 21. elokuu 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we are sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal.

To assist you with this, we have reached out to you directly via email and will make sure to assist you with the queries and grievances.

Excited to get this to a resolution!

28. heinäkuu 2023

I found pictures contradictory images for 1 variant, very vague product details, shipping costs extremely high.

My Test Store
Kanada
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 1. elokuu 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! To assist you with this our team has reached out to you internally to assist surrounding this.

Excited to get this to a resolution!

12. joulukuu 2023

Expensive. specially for new beginners. Must be free at initail stage to use and understand.

The Klassic Store
Intia
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 14. joulukuu 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

27. joulukuu 2023

i uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it. But it automatically logs you back in and doesn't allow you to reinstall the app.

Customer service simply doesn't understand and when i said i was leaving they said thank you is there anything else i can help you with.

Prasads Home and Garden
23 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 3. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this we have reached out to you via email to assist you with a resolution.

5. marraskuu 2023

not bad just slow shipping time

inspirit store
Arabiemiirikunnat
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 6. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this we have reached out via email to assist you.

19. marraskuu 2023

shipping is to high

Double D Trading Post
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 21. marraskuu 2023

Thanks for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

12. marraskuu 2023

esta al principio bien

Watchexs
Espanja
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 14. marraskuu 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist yo with this.

21. joulukuu 2022

Some of my products have been in processing for 9 days. Not the best when you are trying to make a good impression with influencers!

New Momz
Itävalta
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 22. joulukuu 2022

Good for service, No products available in US Warehouse though, it would be better to add more products to US warehouse because 2 to 3 weeks deliveries doesn't work anymore

Midlint
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
24. tammikuu 2023

This experience has not been good. Importing a product from zendrop to my store has been impossible to do. Not sure why I can't do the system override for products so you guys fulfill them and they populate on my store but this has not been a good experience. Maybe someone can help

AmalieBeauty
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 25. tammikuu 2023

I just emailed you a moment ago in hopes of discussing all of your issues in greater detail. Please respond back to that at your earliest convenience. Talk soon!