Arvostelut (9 145)

7. kesäkuu 2024

good customer service

THE ONE STOP STORE
7. heinäkuu 2024

Zendrop has been a game-changer for my dropshipping business! With access to over a million products and automated fulfillment, managing my store has never been easier. Their super-fast shipping and custom branding options truly set them apart. The support team is top-notch, always ready to assist with any questions or issues. I highly recommend Zendrop for anyone looking to take their dropshipping business to the next level!

Bespoke Babies
Uusi-Seelanti
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. kesäkuu 2024

great service

hub4gad
13. kesäkuu 2024

I highly recommend this app excellent customer service support with hassle free shipping and delivery.

Luxe Beauty LV
9. kesäkuu 2024

Mi experiencia con el equipo Zendrop, ha sido realmente increíble, por cuanto siempre están disponible y atentos a la solución de los problemas con la mejor disposición y diligencia. Realmente estoy encantada con todo el servicio

All4You-Business.com
Espanja
3. kesäkuu 2024

I had an issue with linking some variants to my site. and reached out and got help from Kiarra and she walked me through it . Thanks again

ncnmerchandise
Kanada
2. heinäkuu 2024

Franz from the support team helped me very well and was very friendly

Buydiz
Alankomaat
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. kesäkuu 2024

I'll just say it is great that we get The help when we need, I was roaming around from page to page looking for a certain thing until Jo from Zendrop was able to help and put me in the right direction. thanks

Everything You Want and More
Muokattu 14. kesäkuu 2024

Xlnt products, lots of options & choices, wonderful support, easy to follow and grow.

As I continue to build my store, I've leaned on support often & I've had a 5 star experience 99% of the time. I only had 1 frustrating issue out of 10 mos. Staff is extremely helpful & knowledgeable. The only downside, is no phone or live video chat, except classes (which are awesome & free), as everything is basic chat, but they always resolve my concerns.

TMD Essentials
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. kesäkuu 2024

had the absolute pleasure of working with jobelle not only was she able to figure out what the problem was she was able to excute resolution to the point where i was going to close out my account completely but beacuse of her i will hang in there a bit as she has made me feel comfortable that somone cared to help.

wymtech shop laniejahs