Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 avril 2024

Really expensive wish the subscription was a little cheaper

"Giselle Chic & Tech Boutique"
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

I was not used to communicating fully through the app, I prefer to speak to someone in person, but I got the help I needed with my account. Jemina and Molly were very helpful and understanding, and I appreciate their help. I also love attending the Academy with Thomas, he is the best and so patient and helpful. I feel I would have given up if it wasn't for Thomas's encouragement. Thank you Zendrop!

Lilys Emporium
15 mai 2024

Highly recommend. I love the ease of navigation. Customer service is also great!

Nordia
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2024

great app!

CurrentCrest
23 mai 2024

Very helpful and good with communication

ToneBlend Swim Co.
4 mai 2024

Works perfectly fine, no troubles. Very Quick with heping out

Sylvalor
Pays-Bas
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 mai 2024

Contacted Zendrop rep concerning the $1 prebuild store, because I received an email allegedly from Shopify saying that my theme I got from Zendrop's $1 offer is unlicensed.
This information turned out to be a fraudulent email. Zendrop's themes have no issues on Shopify.

WellnessGadgetsHub
Modifié le 10 mai 2024

friendly interface and professional support. All services available in one platform. Zendrop has been in this business longtime, they know what they are doing.

EveryBodyStore
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2024

Exceptional support! Quick, courteous, and empathetic. Solved my issue with professionalism and care. Highly recommend!

Auralgnite