Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 mai 2024

Great customer service especially when just getting started they handled all my questions and with all honesty I would strongly recommend them to anyone just starting out. The only con is that you have to pay after 25 orders wish it was 50 but it's still a 10/10.

ESFSHC
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 mai 2024

The customer support was quick to reply, patient and friendly. There also a bunch of useful features like Zendrop AI, and the Zendrop academy. Zendrop Plus definitely gives the most value since you get 200-300 dollars in credit which covers the fees for the Plus plan for at least 2 months, motivating you to work even harder so you can use this 'free money' and eventually make a profit for yourself along the way

clandestine
Singapour
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

I just was on Zendrop and Jinky helped me. She was so helpful and professional. Zendrop has so many cool gift items and gifts for everyone.

Discount Gadget Store
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 avril 2024

I can't recommend ZenDrop enough! It's hands down the best supplier I've ever worked with. The sheer variety of products is staggering, and coupled with their exceptional customer support, it's an unbeatable combination. Whenever I have a question or need assistance, their support team is there in a flash, and it's evident that I'm speaking with a real person who genuinely cares. The automatic price suggestions and curated collections make browsing and selecting products a breeze. The automatic product descriptions feature is a game-changer, simplifying the entire process. Plus, with features like Print-on-Demand (PoD) and automatic order fulfillment, ZenDrop has everything I need to streamline my business. I'm definitely considering upgrading to a premium plan as soon as I can!

All Stuff
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 avril 2024

They were quick to respond via Chat, and directed me to the appropriate contact. They were friendly and helpful - which is exactly what I need in a supplier / partner.

Bert's Online Accessories
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
3 mai 2024

Zendrop is always my go-to when testing new products to dropship. It's the first place I check to see if I can source a product from. The chat team has always proven to be extremely helpful and the interface is easy to use as well. Highly recommend.

YouGirly™
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2024

great, customer service is very responsive. only thing I can say is they need to better implement shipping methods so that product doesnt get damaged often.

koziheat
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 8 mai 2024

Spoke to Ian and he was very helpful in assisting me connect my Shopify store to Zendrop. Immediately chatted with me and straightforward. Great customer service.

In addition, I spoke to Juan and he was able to resolve my problem. This is the first drop shipping company where I have received immediate help.

Eden's Imports
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 février 2024

Zendrop has many products and is a great source for trying new product ideas. It is extremely easy to link to your Shopify store and start selling. Zendrop takes care of shipping, makes the process simple and gives you more time for research and product testing. The customer service is excellent and was very quick (within minutes) to provide me with a response to my question. I highly recommend.

Globo Mart
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 mai 2024

The management staff behind this app are simply the GREATEST !! This was NOT an easy lift for us in the first place to understand the whole process, however the Zendrop people never left us and stayed with us until we finally had success. It is nice to know that such customer service still exist today. We HIGHLY recommend Zendrop.

NeverLostGolf Pro Shop