Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 février 2024

I recommend Zen cause is very easy on products to sync in, amazing customer service, but i see big difference on delivery shipping is more expensive from alliexpress and many products is not apear on Zen catalog(it seems that they will fix that too).

4Me2
Grèce
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 5 février 2024

15 janvier 2024

From what i experience so far, it's a pretty nice app and looks like there a good supplier but i expected to have everything linked when i connect my product to my store, I had to track the quantity on my own i kinda get that but that should be done as well but i should have to go in and do every SKU in one by one its time consuming and should be done when i link my products. I could be doing more productive things!

Good Life Living Store
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 17 janvier 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to via email to assist you with this.

22 novembre 2023

Easy integration into your dropshipping business. Don't seem to have many products people want. Over 5000 visitors and I still haven't sold a thing. I'm still new to this so my views may change. Good luck Dropshipping!

SpotlightX
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 27 novembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We do wish you the best of luck on sales. In addition to this on your point we have reached out to you directly via email to get this to a resolution.

22 janvier 2024

It seems like a majority of this stuff can be found for less on Temu.
Am I wrong?

Row 1
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 24 janvier 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution!

29 novembre 2023

The person name Molly was helpful but my issues had not been resolved

Comfort Crown
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 1 décembre 2023

Modifié le 23 novembre 2023

Zendrop has a comfortable range of products, but the interface is terrible. Who designs an interface where you cannot bulk import to your store. Selecting each product individually and publishing is horrendous.

Support has been great though.

Geek Barn
Australie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 13 novembre 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this, we have reached out to you via email to get more of your feedback about this. Excited to get this to a resolution!

4 janvier 2024

Just getting started, no opinion yet

ClickOrderSave
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 8 janvier 2024

Thanks for your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to discuss you feedback in detail.

12 février 2024

At the moment i am not sure on ho the system is going to help. I have not even received a welcome email and nor have i receivednthe email about the 200$ intro.

I built my site nearly 2 weeks ago, using the link on zendrop coalating items from from ali express, i can't even make a sale because most of the item had no price againt them, i have people waiting to make purchase but cant because no price on items.

I am hopefull that things ill improve.

WELLBEING LC
Espagne
Zendrop a répondu 14 février 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on this. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

15 février 2024

My experience so far with Zendrop. Has been the products are bigger than they seem online. Which is cool. I gave Zendrop a 3 star rating because, the shipping. I've had an order go a month. It makes customers think about coming back. So until they can get a Faster shipping & handling, ill keep this review to 3 stars.

JR Merch
Zendrop a répondu 20 février 2024

22 février 2024

They are slow.. I tested the order process to see how fast or slow they are and quality of the products. I still haven't received my order I placed almost a month ago. I received 1 item which is great quality but I still haven't received the other item. This is not a good look when it comes to customers waiting on their orders.

Born Queen Boutique