Avis (8 884)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 juin 2024

I placed two separate orders and each was fulfilled nearly 18 days later. My customers were very upset!!

That said, when I got a human customer service rep, she showed me how to track the order (I didn't know which shipper in China to select). If I knew how to do so all along, I would have been able to tell customers where product was.

I will give ZenDrop a couple more tries:)

CartHop
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2024

Not really getting super much right now from Zendrop. It's alright though- I can still leave a review: whenever I use their chat, between the Bot and the live agents, I always get the best quality service.

FootMassager
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 9 mai 2024

Thank you for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

20 mai 2024

I can find similar items on AliExpress without the high shipping charges that Zendrop has. Also I get quick delivery from AliExpress, normally within a week. My only order with Zendrop took almost 21 days. I have also ordered some sample products and the shipping is sometimes more than the cost of the product.

Dazzlebyflamingo
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 22 mai 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

18 juin 2024

This experience wasn't a positive one for me, it was very frustrating. Due to an internal problem, I was unable to import products from AliExpress. I was unable to get in touch with support on the website due to an on-site issue. On the website it's the only way it provides instructions for reaching them and doesn't offer any other alternatives. Contacting them was a nightmare. They did not answer through Instagram. I found their support email on their YouTube channel. The email Support was extremely quick, which is the only reason why I am still giving a 3 start. I was connected to an agent via email. The support team was great and respectfull . They issued me a refund without any hassle.

Calm Glow
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 mars 2024

This app is great for beginners and the products are amazing. The only thing that I dislike is the check list you have always pops up even after you hide it. If you select dismiss there is another message that appears saying are you sure you want to miss out on the 100 credits, you select yes Im sure but then if you select a page for example you look at products the message will pop up again. Another thing is sometimes I get error messages if I select a product from "my products" usually happens when i use a desktop. Other than that its great!

BottleMe
Nouvelle-Zélande
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 29 mars 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to improve your experience.

18 juin 2024

I am struggling to find good quality products for my store. The products I have found that I like imported seamlessly unlike your competitors that always show “sold out” on my store

Epic 519 Gear
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 mai 2024

I would like to see RoadPro Family of Brands products available there really isn't a website that is worth shopping at for truckers. I am a retired trucker
and I just bought the domain name truckersbuymore.com you can find RoadPro at roadprobrands.com

Castle Creek Dispatch
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 3 mai 2024

Thanks for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

15 février 2024

My experience so far with Zendrop. Has been the products are bigger than they seem online. Which is cool. I gave Zendrop a 3 star rating because, the shipping. I've had an order go a month. It makes customers think about coming back. So until they can get a Faster shipping & handling, ill keep this review to 3 stars.

JR Merch
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 20 février 2024

6 mars 2024

as a newbie, wayfinding was easy...but trying to understand the process of getting items form aliexpress (on pricing, imagery, structure) was a feat. i learned that you could add the product, then buy it in draft mode on shopify..so that it pings zendrop...in order to get a price quote. also everything sold in zendrop is never branded which is great bc i do not want things in wierd brands..on my website if i am trying to sell that product.

SOUTH COAST COLLECTIV
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 11 mars 2024

12 février 2024

At the moment i am not sure on ho the system is going to help. I have not even received a welcome email and nor have i receivednthe email about the 200$ intro.

I built my site nearly 2 weeks ago, using the link on zendrop coalating items from from ali express, i can't even make a sale because most of the item had no price againt them, i have people waiting to make purchase but cant because no price on items.

I am hopefull that things ill improve.

WELLBEING LC
Espagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 14 février 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on this. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.