Avis (9 152)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 mai 2024

What make sure have traffic in my store. This is not explained clearly

Alluring Gifts
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 23 mai 2024

28 mai 2024

I'm just getting started, but so far my experience has been exceptional.

lelamar.com
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 31 mai 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to getting this to a resolution.

3 avril 2024

I'm still new in this, I don't know what to say. Maybe later.

ZYX Brand
Philippines
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 5 avril 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

6 mars 2024

as a newbie, wayfinding was easy...but trying to understand the process of getting items form aliexpress (on pricing, imagery, structure) was a feat. i learned that you could add the product, then buy it in draft mode on shopify..so that it pings zendrop...in order to get a price quote. also everything sold in zendrop is never branded which is great bc i do not want things in wierd brands..on my website if i am trying to sell that product.

SOUTH COAST COLLECTIV
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 11 mars 2024

15 février 2024

My experience so far with Zendrop. Has been the products are bigger than they seem online. Which is cool. I gave Zendrop a 3 star rating because, the shipping. I've had an order go a month. It makes customers think about coming back. So until they can get a Faster shipping & handling, ill keep this review to 3 stars.

JR Merch
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 20 février 2024

12 février 2024

At the moment i am not sure on ho the system is going to help. I have not even received a welcome email and nor have i receivednthe email about the 200$ intro.

I built my site nearly 2 weeks ago, using the link on zendrop coalating items from from ali express, i can't even make a sale because most of the item had no price againt them, i have people waiting to make purchase but cant because no price on items.

I am hopefull that things ill improve.

WELLBEING LC
Espagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 14 février 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on this. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

17 février 2024

Customer support is super helpful. Website is also self explanatory when it comes to finding and syncing products. In my opinion the way the payment is set up could be different, but that is again my opinion. Otherwise, the site is really useful in managing your business effectively.

My Store
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 20 février 2024

Thank you for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

13 mars 2024

I looked at this platform to source higher quality products that you might find on Aliexpress.
While I beleive the overall quality of products is greater, there are far, far fewer. I also found the shipping costs to be too high, making it all that harder to achieve a good profit margin for dropshippers.

Zuppy

Portugal
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 14 mai 2024

24 avril 2024

I am the new beginner entrepreneur for dropshipp , but I hear good comment on Zendrop from others and I have a plan to join zendrop

BSS