Note globale

LIFEISWIT
Singapour
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
10 janvier 2024

Highly recommend Zendrop especially for us - newbies in the dropshipping business. The customer service is really great and helpful. Issues with billing and subscription issues were taken care of immediately and easily. Thank you for the help and support!

Trendplushub
Australie
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
2 février 2024

Had a problem with my billing and the support staff were quick to fix it and very professional about it. It was a pleasure chatting with the young Lady that helped me.

The GREAT STUFF STORE
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 janvier 2024

Fantastic customer service! The team was exceptionally helpful and attentive, making my experience truly pleasant. A suggestion for an even better experience would be to enhance the shipping speed and invest a bit more in the quality and presentation of the packaging.

Axcestories
Italie
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 29 janvier 2024

Great App, Had some issues but Austin did a great job of helping me solve the issues.

Blak Hom
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Zendrop a répondu 27 décembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to get this sorted out.

24 janvier 2024

it's a good app, it sends the products on time and their support team helps you solve any problem you may encounter

Lensley_shop
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

I have been using Zendrop for a couple of months and it has been great. Support staff are very friendly and knowledgeable always available to answer any of my questions (and I do have a 1000 questions :-) each time). What was the game-changer for me was the ability to add multiple stores on a single subscription. I have been able to add 5 stores so far to the same subscription without having to pay a penny more and they all get the same level service.

THIS 'N THAT
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
3 janvier 2024

i would recommend zendrop for those who want to start a dropshiping business , great customer service , good prices , fast shipping and easy to replace order if damage or stolen .besides that you be able to find products on aliexpress and link them to zendrop.

Bargain Universal
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 janvier 2024

Jemima Victoriano
I have never been answered by mail so fast Appreciate for your service Thank you

IBOSHU
Suède
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

Zendrop seamlessly fulfills my orders directly from my shopify store, on several occasions when Ive needed assistance mostly learning to set up my domain, or checking on orders, or even refunding customer service is always efficient effective and goes above and beyond to help me.
Thanks Zendrop