Avis (8 857)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 avril 2024

I reached out over the weekend as a product came though email to delete it but it didn't even have a product code or picture "Pet Comb", and I have about couple of different ones on my site so I contact help desk and got Jinky they were very professional and after a couple of emails backwards and source found out the product for me and sent through some pictures for me to delete it from my page. It didn't stop there Jinky aslo followed up asking if there was anything else they could do for me which was great service.

allpetsbigandsmall.com
Australie
23 mai 2024

I have only recently installed this app - still adding products. So, I haven't place any order through Zendrop yet.

What I will say is that so far the support has been great. I have been receiving replies and help promptly. Hopefully this continues.

I also hope orders run smoothly, are delivered on time, and are in stock.

Sporty Types
Nouvelle-Zélande
29 mai 2024

I receive all my products from them.. even if they run out of stock they make sure they cover every possible problem there can be... even when you need help they are there to help you.. they keep my business up and running thankz yall frfr!!!

ShoppAround
2 mai 2024

"Zendrop has been a game-changer for my e-commerce business. Their seamless integration with my store and their efficient fulfillment process have saved me both time and money. The platform is user-friendly, making it easy to manage orders and track shipments. The product sourcing options are extensive, ensuring a diverse range of high-quality products for my customers. Customer support has been exceptional, always ready to assist with any inquiries. Overall, Zendrop has exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their dropshipping operations."

RIGHTPICKS BEAUTY EMPORIUM
25 mai 2024

Fast processing/delivery and very helpful customer service. Always quick response and they are approachable for questions about options such as importing products not available through Zendrop or adding variants on products seen by other vendors.

Sellera
Pays-Bas
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 mai 2024

there are a lot of different products and its really easy to use! Customer service is also really helpfull if you have a specific problem. five stars

Magnetique Fragrances
Allemagne
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
4 juin 2024

It is my first time getting in to Dropshipping, and am fortunate enough to have Zendrop on myside. Their customer service is spot on and a rereally friendly. Also the products? have ya'll seen their products? It's top notch with hundereds of winning products. If you aint with Zendrop than, you are missing out. Thank you to the Zendrop team for their support and great customer service. Can't wait to make some money!!!LETTSSSGOOOO

MyBasicThing
Nouvelle-Zélande
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 mai 2024

It cost me $20 to get started with Zendrop, and I can confidently say that it was $20 well spent. Whenever I have a question, there is always someone on the other end to promptly provide me with answers. In my experience, I have compared Zendrop with other platforms out there, and it is without a doubt the best when it comes to customer service support. They are extremely fast and efficient. Bravo to the Zendrop team!"y fast. Bravo

maximtrendz
24 mai 2024

Hi, I was helped by Jobelle Larga and she was able to answer all my questions and very quickly too. One important thing I need to say, zendrop service and shipping are both equally fast.

Best regards, and good luck with your store.

ShopAffiliateMB
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2024

I recently had a billing issue with Zendrop and reached out for assistance. I was fortunate to be helped by Molly from their team, and I couldn't be more pleased with the support I received. Molly was incredibly responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. She quickly understood the problem and provided a clear solution, making the entire process smooth and stress-free. Thanks to Molly, my billing issue was resolved efficiently, and I am very satisfied with the service provided. I highly recommend Zendrop for their excellent customer support!

PushingItForward