Recensioni (8.850)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 settembre 2022

sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa sympa

Mido-inc™
Francia
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 febbraio 2023

Just started using good products and good pricing. Need more time to make a more accurate rating.

MiPshoponline
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 gennaio 2023

No experience yet I just started and hoping for the best...SO we will see if its real or not worth it

BELIEVE DADDIE72
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 novembre 2022

Good but need to add some extra things to the free plan so that it gets better and more people will then use it.

ALDINO
Svezia
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 22 novembre 2022

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback. I'd love to get your input on what things you'd like to see in the free plan so keep an eye out for an email from joshua@zendrop.com.

10 gennaio 2023

Poderia ter mais itens do Brasil, assim iria ampliar muito os usuários do aplicativo e tenho certeza que a nota aumentaria

For You
Brasile
Circa 24 ore di utilizzo dell’app
21 novembre 2022

Just trialing the Zendrop Dropshipping app because AliExpress was too expensive and CJ Dropshipping was an absolute debacle. The products available from within Zendrop Fulfillment channels are quite limited and I find I have to import the ones I need from AliExpress. I like the idea of the custom branding (on the higher paid brands) and the shipping channels look fast and reliable in comparison to the other Dropshipping apps. So far the set up is straight forward enough but I have yet to run any orders so will have to wait and see how that goes.

CUR8TION
Circa 22 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 28 novembre 2022

Hi there. Thanks so much for the transparent feedback! We actually have over 500k different products in our catalog and we're working on improving the way you find the products based on new and existing categories, keywords, etc. I look forward to hearing your thoughts after you've had more time to trial the platform. Please don't hesitate to shoot me an email at joshua@zendrop.com if you have any more feedback to share. I hope to talk to you soon!

14 dicembre 2022

I was looking for a US based company and Zendrop popped up. I have not actually tried it yet but plan on adding a few items to see how it goes.

Nina's Gift Boutique
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 15 dicembre 2022

We're thrilled that you found us! We hope after adding some products and giving the platform a solid shot that you have a fantastic experience.

3 gennaio 2023

i confused how to push my imported product to my shopify.
make more easy your member bacause no all your member is clever

Moozza Republic
Indonesia
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
22 luglio 2022

i use that app to try drop shiping. realy good intarface i hope that will be okay i dont really know

SiriusFlash
Israele
7 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
19 aprile 2024

Fitness Brands
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 22 aprile 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.