Recensioni (9.159)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 14% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 novembre 2022

Just trialing the Zendrop Dropshipping app because AliExpress was too expensive and CJ Dropshipping was an absolute debacle. The products available from within Zendrop Fulfillment channels are quite limited and I find I have to import the ones I need from AliExpress. I like the idea of the custom branding (on the higher paid brands) and the shipping channels look fast and reliable in comparison to the other Dropshipping apps. So far the set up is straight forward enough but I have yet to run any orders so will have to wait and see how that goes.

CUR8TION
Circa 22 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 28 novembre 2022

Hi there. Thanks so much for the transparent feedback! We actually have over 500k different products in our catalog and we're working on improving the way you find the products based on new and existing categories, keywords, etc. I look forward to hearing your thoughts after you've had more time to trial the platform. Please don't hesitate to shoot me an email at joshua@zendrop.com if you have any more feedback to share. I hope to talk to you soon!

14 dicembre 2022

I was looking for a US based company and Zendrop popped up. I have not actually tried it yet but plan on adding a few items to see how it goes.

Nina's Gift Boutique
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 15 dicembre 2022

We're thrilled that you found us! We hope after adding some products and giving the platform a solid shot that you have a fantastic experience.

3 gennaio 2023

i confused how to push my imported product to my shopify.
make more easy your member bacause no all your member is clever

Moozza Republic
Indonesia
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
22 luglio 2022

i use that app to try drop shiping. realy good intarface i hope that will be okay i dont really know

SiriusFlash
Israele
7 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
19 aprile 2024

Fitness Brands
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 22 aprile 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

3 marzo 2024

Dime
Sudafrica
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 6 marzo 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you and addressing your concerns.

18 dicembre 2023

neals-warehouse.myshopify.com
8 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 27 settembre 2023

Hi there,

It appears that your experience with Zendrop was less than exceptional. Austin from our team has reached out to assist you on this.

Excited to assist you with this.