Recensioni (8.850)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 febbraio 2024

Customer support is super helpful. Website is also self explanatory when it comes to finding and syncing products. In my opinion the way the payment is set up could be different, but that is again my opinion. Otherwise, the site is really useful in managing your business effectively.

My Store
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 20 febbraio 2024

Thank you for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

13 marzo 2024

I looked at this platform to source higher quality products that you might find on Aliexpress.
While I beleive the overall quality of products is greater, there are far, far fewer. I also found the shipping costs to be too high, making it all that harder to achieve a good profit margin for dropshippers.

Zuppy
Regno Unito
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 18 marzo 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

2 febbraio 2024

I recommend Zen cause is very easy on products to sync in, amazing customer service, but i see big difference on delivery shipping is more expensive from alliexpress and many products is not apear on Zen catalog(it seems that they will fix that too).

4Me2
Grecia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 5 febbraio 2024

9 febbraio 2024

I can only seem to add products from the new listings in the free plan. I haven't sold anything but the orifices look good

Del Home
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 12 febbraio 2024

15 gennaio 2024

From what i experience so far, it's a pretty nice app and looks like there a good supplier but i expected to have everything linked when i connect my product to my store, I had to track the quantity on my own i kinda get that but that should be done as well but i should have to go in and do every SKU in one by one its time consuming and should be done when i link my products. I could be doing more productive things!

Good Life Living Store
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 17 gennaio 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to via email to assist you with this.

24 aprile 2024

I am the new beginner entrepreneur for dropshipp , but I hear good comment on Zendrop from others and I have a plan to join zendrop

BSS
Circa 7 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 26 aprile 2024

22 gennaio 2024

It seems like a majority of this stuff can be found for less on Temu.
Am I wrong?

Row 1
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 24 gennaio 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution!

15 giugno 2024

Zendrop is decent and they have good customer support but they need to add features where you can ask the supplier to lower the shipping and the cost of the product and ask for variants. the monthly subscription cost is way too high for beginners. sometimes the suppliers will ignore shipping your product and the delivery days will increase. If they want to become the best they need to lower the subscription cost and offer lower price for the products and shipping and also allow drop shippers to speak with suppliers in a monitored chat. the only good thing about Zendrop is the costumer support. this is my honest review.

Whooly

Portogallo
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 14 maggio 2024

15 febbraio 2024

Zendrop does not offer customizable POD options like Sellfy, Printful, Printify, etc... so that is the only reason I did not give it 5 stars -- their customer service is amazing and their other stuff appears to be awesome -- I just didn't spend a lot of time diving into stuff as my #1 priority is custom POD.

HTB World - Have Fun* Try Hard*Be Kind