Recensioni (8.783)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 novembre 2023

Easy integration into your dropshipping business. Don't seem to have many products people want. Over 5000 visitors and I still haven't sold a thing. I'm still new to this so my views may change. Good luck Dropshipping!

SpotlightX
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 27 novembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We do wish you the best of luck on sales. In addition to this on your point we have reached out to you directly via email to get this to a resolution.

Data modifica: 23 novembre 2023

Zendrop has a comfortable range of products, but the interface is terrible. Who designs an interface where you cannot bulk import to your store. Selecting each product individually and publishing is horrendous.

Support has been great though.

Geek Barn
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 13 novembre 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this, we have reached out to you via email to get more of your feedback about this. Excited to get this to a resolution!

29 novembre 2023

The person name Molly was helpful but my issues had not been resolved

Comfort Crown
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 1 dicembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

22 aprile 2024

Simples de usar, porem não consigo ainda rentabilizar

AG Done
Portogallo
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 24 aprile 2024

26 febbraio 2024

is too costly for upgrade

Abutana
Francia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 4 marzo 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

18 agosto 2023

This is my first time using it seems fairly user-friendly. Hoping to use it lots in the future And access their huge selection of products

Briana Storm Apparel
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 21 agosto 2023

Thank you for your review and your feedback! We are glad to know that you're liking Zendrop. To get your detailed feedback on your expectations from us, we have reached out to you directly via mail and hope to learn more from you on how we can improve the experience.

Excited to discuss this over!

15 dicembre 2023

bom, mas sem muita informação nem detalhes

BERSHVIBE
Portogallo
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 22 dicembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to get this sorted.

23 luglio 2023

Didn't try their service but all the prices are 150-200 % more than Aliexpress after including shipping.

GoodlyCat
Israele
9 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 25 luglio 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On your concerns, we have reached out to you directly and would love to address this and any other queries you might have.

Looking forward to get this to a resolution.

23 ottobre 2022

The app has awesome supplies, I wanted some shoes on my website and I found some awesome deal on there. Only think I really don't like is for auto Fullment you have to pay.

Zantray Store
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2023

so far so good .3+ out of five. thank u.could have a bigger range of products?shipping..? I dont have much proof yet thats it.

caspar
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app