Avaliações (9.208)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 82% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 14% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
16 de junho de 2024

I placed two separate orders and each was fulfilled nearly 18 days later. My customers were very upset!!

That said, when I got a human customer service rep, she showed me how to track the order (I didn't know which shipper in China to select). If I knew how to do so all along, I would have been able to tell customers where product was.

I will give ZenDrop a couple more tries:)

CartHop
2 meses usando o app
Zendrop deixou uma resposta 24 de junho de 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

20 de maio de 2024

I can find similar items on AliExpress without the high shipping charges that Zendrop has. Also I get quick delivery from AliExpress, normally within a week. My only order with Zendrop took almost 21 days. I have also ordered some sample products and the shipping is sometimes more than the cost of the product.

Dazzlebyflamingo
2 meses usando o app
Zendrop deixou uma resposta 22 de maio de 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

6 de maio de 2024

Not really getting super much right now from Zendrop. It's alright though- I can still leave a review: whenever I use their chat, between the Bot and the live agents, I always get the best quality service.

FootMassager
8 meses usando o app
Zendrop deixou uma resposta 9 de maio de 2024

Thank you for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

15 de junho de 2024

Zendrop is decent and they have good customer support but they need to add features where you can ask the supplier to lower the shipping and the cost of the product and ask for variants. the monthly subscription cost is way too high for beginners. sometimes the suppliers will ignore shipping your product and the delivery days will increase. If they want to become the best they need to lower the subscription cost and offer lower price for the products and shipping and also allow drop shippers to speak with suppliers in a monitored chat. the only good thing about Zendrop is the costumer support. this is my honest review.

Whooly
Suécia
18 dias usando o app

10 de julho de 2024

Customer service is absolutely fantastic. But the app is horrible. Does not import products from AliExpress and has caused lost hours of work and inability to import new products

Apex Thrive
3 meses usando o app
Zendrop deixou uma resposta 12 de julho de 2024

We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

18 de junho de 2024

This experience wasn't a positive one for me, it was very frustrating. Due to an internal problem, I was unable to import products from AliExpress. I was unable to get in touch with support on the website due to an on-site issue. On the website it's the only way it provides instructions for reaching them and doesn't offer any other alternatives. Contacting them was a nightmare. They did not answer through Instagram. I found their support email on their YouTube channel. The email Support was extremely quick, which is the only reason why I am still giving a 3 start. I was connected to an agent via email. The support team was great and respectfull . They issued me a refund without any hassle.

Calm Glow
Canadá
6 dias usando o app

13 de julho de 2024

one of the best apps for dropshipping, really easy to set up, to use and manage your orders.

Versapotty
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Zendrop deixou uma resposta 15 de julho de 2024

18 de junho de 2024

I am struggling to find good quality products for my store. The products I have found that I like imported seamlessly unlike your competitors that always show “sold out” on my store

Epic 519 Gear
Canadá
10 dias usando o app

2 de maio de 2024

I would like to see RoadPro Family of Brands products available there really isn't a website that is worth shopping at for truckers. I am a retired trucker
and I just bought the domain name truckersbuymore.com you can find RoadPro at roadprobrands.com

Castle Creek Dispatch
10 dias usando o app
Zendrop deixou uma resposta 3 de maio de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

21 de maio de 2024

What make sure have traffic in my store. This is not explained clearly

Alluring Gifts