Zendrop ‑ Dropshipping & POD , 6 746 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 80% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
6 de fevereiro de 2023

well on;y installed the app now. so can't really say something,

maybe request reviews once you have noticed it being used for awhile

That's Mine
África do Sul
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zendrop 7 de fevereiro de 2023

Hey there! I totally understand where you're coming from. The new user experience is extremely important, and we've actually gotten some really great feedback from our users who are just starting out. A lot of them wait to complete the onboarding flow 100% until they've had a chance to feel the platform out. I wasn't able to catch your contact info, but please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email at joshua@zendrop.com. I'd love to discuss this with you, and hopefully turn your 1-star experience into a 5-star experience!

Editado a 8 de fevereiro de 2023

Looking Useless where is the damn Live Chat Support.
and to import a product first you will have to start selling without knowing the product price, shipping cost HOW THE HELL will i decide my profit margin.
No Automatic Fullfilling for FREE version is nonsense.

aShinyStar
França
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zendrop 24 de fevereiro de 2023

Hi there! Just letting you know that I attempted to reach out to you via email, but have not received a reply yet. I'm going to try again as I'd really love to dig into this with you. I hope to talk to you soon!

Editado a 14 de março de 2023

i cannot be more unsatisfied! ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HOUSEHOLD&BALANCE
Bulgária
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zendrop 15 de março de 2023

I'm really sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your overall Zendrop experience. I'm going to reach out via email email shortly to hopefully help turn that around.

12 de maio de 2023

ich werde noch 2 Wochen warten bis der Bestellung kommt.
- wann erhalten meine Kunden Trackingnummer?
-wieso kann die Lieferung nicht verfolgt werden? bin aktuell auch andere app am testen dort sehe ich bis es bei Kunden ankommt und app ist kostenlos. und bei andere Dienstleistung erhalten Kunden sofort eine Trackingnummer?
-Keine Video vorhanden
- Ich zahle für Zendrop Monatlich 79 Franken was bieten Sie mehr als Aliexpress?
-Ich darf eine Musterbestellung machen jedoch es ist auch Kostenpflichtig weil Sie keine Video machen aber warum Zahle ich so viel?
- Ich habe eine Mail geschrieben ich hoffe ich erhalte schnell eine Trackingnummer für meine Kunde?
wenn ich so viel Zahle dann erwarte ich mehr als die Kostenlose app die ich gerade am Testen bin.
wie gesagt ich teste noch Zendropp jedoch wünsche ich mir das Sie meine anliegen entgegen kommen danke voraus

AlGari
Suíça
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zendrop 12 de maio de 2023

Thank you for the review. These are great questions, I'll try to address them one by one:

- wann erhalten meine Kunden Trackingnummer?
a. Your customers will receive a tracking number as soon as the order is fulfilled and shipped. On this, I can see that the order is in the process of being packaged and sent over to your customer.

b. The delivery can be tracked as soon as the order is shipped. When the order will be tracked a tracking number and link will be generated for you and the customer.

-Keine Video vorhanden
c. The videos are available for some products but not all within our catalog. You can always order a sample product and create videos and creatives around this. Our goal is to ensure the quality of the products to the customers and with over a million product catalogs, it is hard to manage creatives. That is why we leave it to the customers.

d. For $79 we offer trendy products, auto fulfillment, Zendrop Academy, Unlimited orders per month, Chargeback management, and $100 order credits that can be used to fulfill the products from Zendrop.

e. For the sample or any orders we take only the cost and shipping of the product. While we'll be happy to offer these for free, with thousands of stores it will not be a scalable option for us.

We appreciate your feedback on this and would ensure to offer the best service to our customers!

14 de fevereiro de 2023

is a very very a varasity of equvilent to one hundred divided by the perimiter equeals pain ful zwendrop

circuit
Reino Unido
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zendrop 14 de fevereiro de 2023

Hey there, I don't quite understand what you mean by this, but would love nothing more than to connect and figure out what your pain points are. Please shoot me an email at joshua@zendrop.com at your earliest convenience so we can go over any pain points you're currently facing!

16 de março de 2023

Estou aprendendo a usar, portanto ainda não é possível da minha parte realizar uma avaliação mais assertiva tendo em vista que apenas estou começando a usar.

Teodoro&Rangel
Brasil
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zendrop 16 de março de 2023

Understood completely. We are extremely confident that after you give the app a try, and test out all of the features, you'll find that it's a fantastic tool to help you in your dropshipping journey. I hope in time you have a 5-star experience!

8 de janeiro de 2023

precisa investir na plataforma para começar usar e pra que esta começando fica complicado, poderia pelo menos ter um limite pra testa 7 dias não da nem tempo de chega o produto no cliente e ter um feedback

Full Shop
Brasil
2 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zendrop 24 de janeiro de 2023

If you'd be willing, I'd love to have a conversation with you about this to hopefully turn your experience with Zendrop around. Please shoot me an email at joshua@zendrop.com at your earliest convenience. I hope to chat with you soon!

Editado a 26 de julho de 2022

Truly the worst experience of my life.. It's been over 30 days since my orders were done and my products are still not delivered. Paypal has banned me and holding my $2000 for 180 days.. Zendrop just says it's out of their control, its the supplier.. I THOUGHT THAT'S ZENDROP'S JOB, but nope!! They basically ruined my business for me and can't tell me if it might happen again with the next product i test.. I'm laughing because i need to prevent myself from crying about this... Tracking numbers still say in transit, while they are delivered and thus making paypal ban me.. The support says they will find out and then come back 2 days later with an answer that does not answer my question.. They can't tell me what the numbers on my shipping label means, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON.. I have no idea how this company is still in business.. This is not a fake review, i dare zendrop to go look up my account and see the sh!+show they gave me and keep giving me.. Will not be using this cr@p again...

Artanu
Estados Unidos
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zendrop 18 de agosto de 2022

Hey there -- I'm very sorry to hear about all of the issues you've been having with Zendrop. Our primary focus is ensuring that all of your orders are shipped out to customers in the time frame you're expecting as well as providing absolutely phenomenal support. We're dropping the ball on both and we want nothing more than to make things right. I would really love to have a conversation with you about all of the things you've mentioned. Please shoot me an email at your earliest convenience: joshua@zendrop.com. I hope to talk to you soon.

23 de fevereiro de 2021

ABSOLUTLEY HORRENDOUS. Do NOT use this app. They've screwed up orders in a row on my account, their "processing times" take longer than they say, and they continue to charge me OVER AND OVER again MONTHS after I've switched to their "free plan" and have been in contact with them over and over again. Even Shopify got in on it and cc'd them in an email with me, and this month they STILL charged my card for their app yet again. They CANNOT get it together! DO NOT bother!!! Stay far away!!

Bounce Back Rehab
Canadá
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zendrop 23 de fevereiro de 2021

Hi Leanne, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I've sent you an email from brad@zendrop.com so we can get to the bottom of what happened, fix it and make it right. Please reply to that email whenever you get the chance and I will be happy to resolve this issue!

20 de novembro de 2020

The worst experience ever and do NOT use these guys, EVER. Total rip off and I had like 100 orders or more and they all took like 2 months or longer, most of them probably arrived, but not before I had like 20 chargebacks, 30 returns and had to send these people new items. Then when I asked for a refund, I was given this big run around and I never got 1 single penny returned to me. So yea this is the worst experience of all time.

The Golfing Eagles
Estados Unidos
10 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zendrop 20 de novembro de 2020

Hi Chris, thanks for the review. We'd like to clear up some of the discrepancies here and make sure we are not missing anything. On the account you left the review with, we only see about 50 orders that were fulfilled. Almost all of these orders were also delivered well before 60 days so please, If we're missing something please let us know.

We also noticed that the orders you're referring to here are from the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, where factors outside of our control played a huge role in shipping times. With delays at customs checkpoints, and the like.

Nevertheless, we'd like to take ownership of this issue and make it right. You can personally shoot Brad, our COO an email at brad@zendrop.com and we'll do what we can to make this right. We care deeply about the experience of our users and it pains us to see you may have had a less than stellar one. Hope to talk to you soon!