Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 april 2024

Zendrop is an awesome drop shipping company, they have a lot of products to choose.

The help that I receive every time from the staff is really something else, they are always fast at replying to you and to explain the solution to your problem in a clear and simple way!

They also have a lot of offers for their different plan which is amazing.

If you are just starting out your dropshipping journey, I really suggest you to use Zendrop!

Shark bite comfort
Italien
22 april 2024

I've been using Zendrop for my dropshipping business for a couple of months now and i have to say that compared to AutoDs or CJ, Zendrop is the most reliable and user-friendly platform for dropshippers. I was using AutoDs before and I encountered so many issues and bugs with their platform and I ended up losing a lot of money from chargebacks. after I made the switch to Zendrop, everything has been smooth sailing since then

Sparko
Kanada
26 mars 2024

I just recently started using Zendrop a few weeks now and just been at awe with the ease of use and functionality of their amazing app.

My Shopify store is working so smoothly from order to fulfillment all because, and after I discovered and started using Zendrop on my store to fulfill orders.

The other amazing thing that I definitely want to point out, is Zendrop customer support. Just one word comes to mind to describe the service and support help I’ve received so far from their highly professional service team… AWESOME!!!!

I highly recommend Zendrop if You are looking for that well oiled, smooth sailing and top notch support team to help propel your eCommerce business to the next level.

SWAGGERLISTIC
26 april 2024

I'm using Zendrop as a supplier for my store, and I must say, their service is top-notch. The chat support is excellent; they're always quick to respond and very helpful. What I love most is their wide range of products. Even if they don't have something in stock, they have the AliExpress import extension, which allows me to access a vast selection of products. It's like having everything I need in one place. I highly recommend Zendrop to anyone looking for a reliable supplier with a great product range.

WELLNESS WAVE
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
29 februari 2024

I've been using Zendrop for my dropshipping and print-on-demand (POD) business, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The platform offers a seamless experience from product sourcing to order fulfillment.

One of the standout features of Zendrop is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the dashboard and managing orders is incredibly intuitive, saving me time and effort. Integrating my store with Zendrop was a breeze, thanks to its seamless integration with Shopify.

The quality of products available through Zendrop's suppliers is exceptional. Whether it's apparel, accessories, or custom-printed items, my customers have been consistently impressed with the quality of their purchases. Plus, Zendrop's fast shipping options ensure that orders are delivered promptly, enhancing the overall shopping experience.

What sets Zendrop apart is its excellent customer support. Whenever I've had questions or encountered issues, the support team has been quick to respond and resolve them. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable.

Overall, Zendrop has exceeded my expectations as a dropshipping and POD solution. It has streamlined my business operations and enabled me to focus on growing my brand. I highly recommend Zendrop to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient platform for their e-commerce business.

Shop With Zess
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
23 april 2024

I've been using Zendrop for about 4 months and they have been great. Their customer service has been spot on and they will quickly update you by email about items becoming unavailable or changes in price.

CrestRidge Market
5 månader användning av appen
29 mars 2024

Zendrop is a dropshipping platform that aims to streamline and simplify the dropshipping process. It offers features like product sourcing, order fulfillment, and automated tracking. Zendrop also provides tools to help you find products, import them into your store, and manage your orders.
I do recommend Zendrop for anyone looking to start a dropshipping business online

Electron Shack
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
25 mars 2024

Great systems in place to help you become a top seller. Great live programming to teach you the basics of dropshipping and how to succeed. A very wide range of products - (sourcing from other parties if they cant source themselves.) Last but not least they have very fast and friendly customer service that is always happy to help! - Ron

FourTree Brands LLC
11 månader användning av appen
20 april 2024

As I was updating info on products, I came across some info that was missing, size of a product, and another for what was included. I reached out on the assistant chat feature and a live agent explained to me that they could find the information I was looking for and that I should contact them anytime I had any questions about a product. Thank You Cyril for all your help!

A Life Worth Living 100 Percent
Kanada
18 dagar användning av appen
12 maj 2024

Worst dropshipping service ever. It looks pretty - everything is organized and easy to find. However, don't let that fool you (btw, this is coming from someone who was a plus member). Let me explain:

1. I wanted to try Zendrop before posting products on my store, so I ordered a few samples to test them out. They took so long to arrive and I contacted their customer service many times. Eventually, I just gave up and canceled the order.

2. Their 24/7 customer service only sounds nice. Yes, they reply fairly quickly, and yes, they are very friendly, but they don't actually help you fix the problem. All of my conversations with customer service agents went something like this:
They say they'll check why the products are taking so long to arrive and get back to me as soon as possible. When they get back to me, all they have to say is that they've just contacted the sender and that there has been some sort of an ambiguous delay, but the products are on their way. Sounds assuring, the first time they say it.

Bottom line, I think it's a waste of time and money.

Spirecook
Israel
4 månader användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 14 maj 2024

Thank you for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.