Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
29 april 2024

I just was on Zendrop and Jinky helped me. She was so helpful and professional. Zendrop has so many cool gift items and gifts for everyone.

Discount Gadget Store
8 månader användning av appen
20 maj 2024

Had an issue and Jeffrey got it all straightened out for me. Put in the wrong email when signing up and he got it fixed. Thanks so much.

2 Red Dogs Pet
8 maj 2024

I would recommend the app but unfortunately I did not like the answer I received. My store is in the U.S. Unfortunately the shipping prices of many items Ive been looking at are multiple times the cost of the product cost. This leaves little to no room for profit margin as I compare the prices of the same or similar products that are being offered on other platforms. Research

The Online Emporium
Redigerat 23 maj 2024

*Changed my 1 star review to 5 stars!*

My business partner and I launched our dropshipping online clothing store and decided to use Zendrop Pro as our supplier. At first the features of the Zendro Pro, were exactly what we were looking for, especially since they promise faster shipping than AliExpress and Alibaba, which was one of our main concerns, and the AliExpress import tool! Since the quality of the Zendrop Men's Clothing catalog is pretty limited we found the flexibility of this tool to be amazing. We can use products from the direct Zendrop catalog and import products from AliExpress for our store! However, we have ran into some issues as we are launching, such as long waits for sample products (leaving us concerned that it will take long for our customers as well) and shocking and unfortunate lack of quality for some of the items ordered from the Zendrop catalog (the sweaters looked so good in the images but what we got was nothing near it).

However, the main reason why I am leaving this review is because of a situation I had with a specific sample order. My business partner and I are being very selective on which products we want to publish on our store and therefore on which products we sample. We decided to sample the "Double Stitch Jeans" and 2 days later we got a message from Aldrin, Zendrop staff. Turns out the product we ordered is out of stock and they had another item that was similar and wanted to confirm with us if that item was okay. My partner and I inspected the image sent and noticed some strings on the pants that were not shown on any of the pictures of the original product. We, therefore, asked Aldrin if the pants had strings and he replied no that the strings were on the jacket of the model. However, when I received my item on April 29th, 12 days later, it turns out that the pants did come with the strings. I messaged Zendrop that I received a product that I did not order. I expected top notch customer service from them, but was disappointed.

Cyril responded to my message asking for my order number and picture of the product. I responded to her with that information but also informed her of the situation that I was told there would be no strings. I also told her that I looked at the product listing and they had recently updated the product listing putting that it’s out of stock and ADDING the image that Aldrin sent me. I told her clearly that the picture was not there beforehand.

I explained to her in detail that it may seem as if I got the product that was listed, but that was not the case because the pants that I intended to order did not have any strings and this picture was uploaded afterwards. Furthermore, I was told that it did not have strings! which is the only reason why I confirmed the order. If not, I would have not confirmed it.

Cyril proceeded to responded with messages like
"Upon checking they are same as the product that you ordered"
"the product that you ordered and the product you received are the same"

After providing screenshots of my conversation with Aldrin and a screen recording of me clicking on the link of the picture of the similar product that was NOT the original product, she responded with

"The product listed matches what you received. Our logistics team sent a photo for you to confirm if we can reship a similar product. This ensures we meet your needs precisely. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter."

I never felt more gaslit in my life. She then proceeded to tell me that based on their polices, I would not be able to get a refund, which you know what at this point I was like whatever. It is what it is, they obviously do not care about the mistake being made and the fact that she is trying to make it seem like I ordered the product that I wanted, when based on all my evidence it was obvious that I did not!

Therefore, I finally asked "is there any accountability from Zendrop on the fact that I was told that there would be no strings on the product but there was?"

She replied with a screenshot of the image they added AFTER they found out it was out of stock and said "Here is the product listing on Zendrop that is the only proof that I can provide"

I then responded "Did you see my screenshot where Aldrin said there were no strings?"

She finally responded, "Apologies for the confusion caused."

Why did it take this long for them to apologize? They were so quick to defend themselves and make it seem like there was no problem.

My friend and I are still willing to work with Zendrop for the time being, but unfortunately at this point we are already looking towards going onto another provider if this is the type of service we will continue to receive.

UPDATE: I'm honestly glad that I left this review and have been in contact with Austin from Zendrop who reached out in response to this review. His help has been amazing! I was refunded for getting the wrong item and has been super accommodating. This is the type of customer experience that I expected from being a Zendrop Plus Member and I'm glad they've been able to provide that! The only thing is that some ordered products have been taking longer than expected to be shipped, but hopefully we'll be able to work something out on that! I'm super excited to continue doing business with Zendrop.

United Excellence
Zendrop svarade 6 maj 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

2 maj 2024

Customer service is good, Shipping is quicker, they have access to Ail express which I liked. But still hard to transfer.

Little Hearts Desire
25 april 2024

Really expensive wish the subscription was a little cheaper

"Giselle Chic & Tech Boutique"
7 maj 2024

recommended for beginners, its very easy to use and understand. i've had no problems with them so far and if you're not using it then you're missing out.

TwoJuiced
15 maj 2024

Highly recommend. I love the ease of navigation. Customer service is also great!

Nordia
21 maj 2024

I was not used to communicating fully through the app, I prefer to speak to someone in person, but I got the help I needed with my account. Jemina and Molly were very helpful and understanding, and I appreciate their help. I also love attending the Academy with Thomas, he is the best and so patient and helpful. I feel I would have given up if it wasn't for Thomas's encouragement. Thank you Zendrop!

Lilys Emporium