Recensioner (8 834)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 april 2024

I'm using Zendrop as a supplier for my store, and I must say, their service is top-notch. The chat support is excellent; they're always quick to respond and very helpful. What I love most is their wide range of products. Even if they don't have something in stock, they have the AliExpress import extension, which allows me to access a vast selection of products. It's like having everything I need in one place. I highly recommend Zendrop to anyone looking for a reliable supplier with a great product range.

WELLNESS WAVE
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
3 juni 2024

I had an issue with linking some variants to my site. and reached out and got help from Kiarra and she walked me through it . Thanks again

ncnmerchandise
Kanada
6 månader användning av appen
22 april 2024

I've been using Zendrop for my dropshipping business for a couple of months now and i have to say that compared to AutoDs or CJ, Zendrop is the most reliable and user-friendly platform for dropshippers. I was using AutoDs before and I encountered so many issues and bugs with their platform and I ended up losing a lot of money from chargebacks. after I made the switch to Zendrop, everything has been smooth sailing since then

Sparko
Kanada
Redigerat 30 maj 2024

The customer support was quick to reply, patient and friendly. There also a bunch of useful features like Zendrop AI, and the Zendrop academy. Zendrop Plus definitely gives the most value since you get 200-300 dollars in credit which covers the fees for the Plus plan for at least 2 months, motivating you to work even harder so you can use this 'free money' and eventually make a profit for yourself along the way

I'd like to thank Mariane from the support team in particular for helping me resolve an issue I had. She really knew what she was talking about and solved my problem for me very quickly

clandestine
Singapore
18 maj 2024

Karrie was super quick to respond and incredibly helpful, patiently guiding me through all my questions. Her friendly and knowledgeable support made a huge difference. Big thanks to Karrie and the team for such a great experience. Highly recommend this app!

aa34rty
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen
21 maj 2024

Zendrop makes dropshipping a breeze! Their platform is user-friendly, with a wide selection of quality products and reliable suppliers. The automated order fulfillment and real-time inventory management save so much time. Plus, their customer support team is always there to help. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to start or grow their dropshipping business.

EZBEAUT
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
17 maj 2024

Contacted Zendrop rep concerning the $1 prebuild store, because I received an email allegedly from Shopify saying that my theme I got from Zendrop's $1 offer is unlicensed.
This information turned out to be a fraudulent email. Zendrop's themes have no issues on Shopify.

WellnessGadgetsHub
5 månader användning av appen
30 maj 2024

Well my user error caused a great deal of confusion when I just started out, however the support team coached me right through the whole process to get it corrected. This could be the start of a great relationship. Thank you Joanna for your help.

Sector88 Designs
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
11 april 2024

Zendrop is an awesome drop shipping company, they have a lot of products to choose.

The help that I receive every time from the staff is really something else, they are always fast at replying to you and to explain the solution to your problem in a clear and simple way!

They also have a lot of offers for their different plan which is amazing.

If you are just starting out your dropshipping journey, I really suggest you to use Zendrop!

Shark bite comfort
Italien
22 mars 2024

I started my Brand in February and Zendrop has been amazing so far. They have a great selection of products. Anything you can think of they probably have it. The prices of them make it easy to make a good profit margin on sales. The customer service and support if you run into any issue the team at Zendrop will try their best to help. I had an issue with linking products to my site. I emailed the support team and Janelle from the team jumped right on it. I’m fully satisfied with the platform. I plan on continuing using this service in the future and I’ve had no problems so far. The make the process of building your e-commerce store seamless. Anyone with enough time could do it. Thank you everyone at Zendrop for making this possible. This is my first time starting my own business and Zendrop makes me confident I can take on the world by the horns.

Vouge Vista