Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 januari 2024

At first I was pretty confident using them,it seemed legit but it's not. Because the mobile version is not giving same features as on desktop I had to contact support to find how to do something, the agent was really nice and helpful. But then, the disappointment and frustration started, no response from support, no allocated agent, they DO NOT PROVIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING OPTION, they do not provide options on shipping anyway they just choose the best option in their opinion. I have made an order as if I was one on my customers to test it out, the processing took longer than expected and the shipping longer than expected, I received the order 2 days after an order I placed 3 days after the zendrop one with another similar company. The item I received was well packed but a strong perfume smell came out of it, the item seemed that it already been used as it was covered in greasy fingerprints and the item along with its accessories and accessory containers were scratched overall and had black marker stains. The product itself was an electronic acupuncture Massager but felt like a toy. I asked for a refund which was promptly done through credits and uninstalled.

The Bloody Store
Australien
Zendrop svarade 18 januari 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to get this to a resolution

10 januari 2024

theres no option for zero stars review otherwise i'll give zero stars, the main problem is that zendrops shipping time is worse. i got 2 orders on 28 december and today is 10 january but still they dont even have any info on shipping or tracking information, my order is still not dispatch from china, also their customer support not good, every day they just saying that someone from their team will contact me via email, thats it but no body solving my actual problem, even aliexpress shipping time is better than zendrop, zendrop is expansive too, i suggest not to go with zendrop to everyone, otherwise you have to face a lots of problems. please stay away from this zendrop.

Lootario
Zendrop svarade 12 januari 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to assist you!

16 januari 2024

Great service, helped me a lot

Muftee express
Storbritannien
28 dagar användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 17 januari 2024

Hi there,

It seems like you left a one-star review but wrote down good reviews. Happy to assist you in revision of this review.

4 januari 2024

I had my TikTok store shut down for 180 days because of Zendrop taking so long to deliver all my customer's orders. I tried getting a hold of customer service for weeks. No one has replied back, or try to get back to me. I will definitely not recommend Zendrop

Zillen LLC
Zendrop svarade 8 januari 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

11 december 2023

I received my first order November 24,2023 and is now December 11,2023 and the shipping information has not yet updated since November 30,2023. Is about to be 3 weeks and my customers still haven't received their order. I'm not sure what's going on, but is not a good feeling maintaining a business when your shipping times is not as promising. I can understand if at least there's any updates, but there's no sign of my customers receiving their products. At this point I'm debating waiting to pause my store until I have another drop shipping app that works with my store.

Grayson's Collection
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 13 december 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this and will make sure to assist you with a resolution.

Redigerat 5 december 2023

Vendem produtos que não tem no estoque e ficam enrolando você, fiz mais de 200 pedidos de um produto e mesmo tendo o plano mais caro deles, eles não se importaram em ter agilidade e simplesmente atrasou toda a minha operação em mais de duas semanas. os atendentes não preocupam com o cliente e tentam só distrair você do problema, pior experiência da minha vida.

Tirando os atendente Molly e Jo, ótimas profissionais.

Não recomendo a nenhuma pessoa que realmente queira ganhar dinheiro!

Jugar Crecer Aprender
Brasilien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 5 december 2023

11 december 2023

Product costs are over double that on aliexpress or alibaba. Why bother?

To add:
- Handling/processing times take DAYS. Add that onto long shipping times and you've got unhappy customers
- Support staff take days to respond
- Sourcing staff don't care that their prices are double when questioned

Lushify
17 dagar användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 13 december 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. Can you please reach out to us at austin@zendrop.com and we'll be happy to assist you with this.

22 december 2023

Clothes and shoes, little else.

My Store
8 dagar användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 27 december 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to get this sorted out.

16 november 2023

no la recomiendo

A&L
2 månader användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 20 november 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

19 oktober 2023

I have spent over a year sourcing unique products specifically for my store with another drop shipping agent, only to find out that when I switch from my current dropshipping agent, all the products I want to import to Zendrop, I have to send individual messages for every sourcing/import request to make sure it's kept private. This is not user friendly at all. Surely Zendrop should automatically keep it private unless it's already listed? This needs sorting out on your back end.

My Earthy Baby ZA
Sydafrika
4 månader användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 20 oktober 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution.