Recensioner (9 298)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 maj 2024

Worst dropshipping service ever. It looks pretty - everything is organized and easy to find. However, don't let that fool you (btw, this is coming from someone who was a plus member). Let me explain:

1. I wanted to try Zendrop before posting products on my store, so I ordered a few samples to test them out. They took so long to arrive and I contacted their customer service many times. Eventually, I just gave up and canceled the order.

2. Their 24/7 customer service only sounds nice. Yes, they reply fairly quickly, and yes, they are very friendly, but they don't actually help you fix the problem. All of my conversations with customer service agents went something like this:
They say they'll check why the products are taking so long to arrive and get back to me as soon as possible. When they get back to me, all they have to say is that they've just contacted the sender and that there has been some sort of an ambiguous delay, but the products are on their way. Sounds assuring, the first time they say it.

Bottom line, I think it's a waste of time and money.

Spirecook
Israel
Zendrop svarade 14 maj 2024

Thank you for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

11 juli 2024

Worst dropshipping service ever. It looks pretty I had some order when i started my website They took so long to arrive and I contacted their customer service many times. i could non star i would prefer to select that.

Stella Rose Jewelry
Zendrop svarade 12 juli 2024

We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

24 juni 2024

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

I cannot emphasize enough how disappointing my experience with the Zendrop app has been. Despite upgrading to a paid plan, the service is absolutely terrible. The shipping options are incredibly limited, and even with the paid plan, they couldn't fulfill their own products on time.

No product , extension does not work if you downgrade means you must leave and your not welcome any more.

I expected a professional service, but Zendrop failed to deliver on all fronts. If you're looking for a reliable dropshipping solution, stay away from Zendrop. Save your time, money, and sanity.

Avoid this app at all costs!

BAMBY
Storbritannien
Zendrop svarade 26 juni 2024

10 juni 2024

I would not recommend Zendrop, even if you're on the Plus Plan. Their "Top Trending," "New Arrivals," and "Best Sellers" categories, along with the extras, are simply not worth it. I ordered a sample from Zendrop Fulfillment, and they sent the wrong type. It's baffling that they messed up a sample order. Now, I have to wait another 15 business days for a replacement. How can I trust them with my regular orders if they can't handle a simple sample correctly?

Additionally, Zendrop lacks the necessary declarations of conformity and certificates for products that require them. This omission means you can't use their products on TikTok, eliminating a significant market opportunity.

Overall, Zendrop has been a huge waste of time and money. I would not recommend their services.

CoolTravelTech
Zendrop svarade 12 juni 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

6 maj 2024

Don't get fooled by their advertisement.

It will take 7-9 days for them to hand over your order to a random career, and the career will take another 10-15 days to deliver your orders.

the tracking number they provide to your customers is not working and the link is always showing there is no data assigned to the tracking number.
They send a link to your customers, but you have to find the tracking number manually and track it on another page and inform your customers manually!

Your customers will not be happy at all!

Texan Crafts
21 dagar användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 9 maj 2024

4 juni 2024

Do not retroactively unsubscribe from the website and the shopify app. You will get billed even if you take the trial period to test the service. What a garbage app

Black Cats Store
Frankrike
30 dagar användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 6 juni 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to getting this to a resolution.

30 mars 2024

Horrible customer service, as a seasoned dropshipper I am very disappointed with their customer service team. Upgraded to the Plus and was hoping I can import reviews, but guess what Zendrop doesn't offer native review integrations. Which was fine until I contacted support team, looking for a workaround to where I can import reviews from aliexpress, so here i am seeking for a solution to be able to find said products on aliexpress once I have imported products from zendrop to my shopify store. THERE IS ABSOUTELY NO WAY TO FIND YOUR PRODUCTS FROM ZENDROP ON ALIEXPRESS WITHOUT SEARCHING FOR THE PRODUCTS YOUR SELF ON ALIEXPRESS, WASTE OF TIME FULL OF HASSLE STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP.

Shop Top Tiers
24 dagar användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 1 april 2024

29 mars 2024

Never Ever Again!

My journey with Zendrop, filled with anticipation for a business boost, morphed into a narrative speckled with delays and financial drains:

- Delivery Delays: A staggering 95% of my customer orders arrived at least two weeks late, shaking the foundations of customer trust and satisfaction I had worked hard to build.

- Financial Loss: The delay epidemic resulted in a domino effect of refunds, culminating in a $2800 loss in one week, a significant hit to my operational budget.

- Customer Support: The mantra "it's out of our control" became a recurring theme in communications with Zendrop's support team, echoing over 100 times without offering solid solutions or assurances.

- Operational Inefficiencies: These issues bring to light critical questions about what Zendrop genuinely controls if quality, delivery times, and process management seem beyond their grasp.

This experience underscores a need for reliability and control in the dropshipping arena—qualities that are non-negotiable for any business aiming to thrive.

Little OneSie
Tyskland
Zendrop svarade 1 april 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this .

23 april 2024

I am unable to connect my shopify account and ive reached out for help, my subscription has expired and its a total mess. Please help me, I work 2 jobs and am doing this to quit both of them and help my family.

My Store
Schweiz
26 dagar användning av appen
Zendrop svarade 25 april 2024

14 mars 2024

I am so confused and would not want anyone to experience what I am going through. I contacted support and I still do not understand why this has to be so difficult. So far, I keep spending money, $49, $39 and I received an email to purchase PLUS at $197 for 12 months. Why would I want someone to go through this?

Blaze-Bazaar