Recensioner (9 219)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 maj 2024

I received a new order but it was cancelled. I reached out to Zendrop at 5am (EST) frustrated that there was no number to call, however after going through the FAQs and not finding what I needed I decided to use the chat and was quickly relieved when the bot offered me a human. She quickly resolved my issue and my order was immediately sent to the quoting process. Thanks Zendrop you rock!

Spontaneous Decisions
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
1 juni 2024

Overall support when needed is great! However, I am still figuring out the best way to have a complete communication cycle when facing product availability and processing time challenges. I still recommend the app.

B4 Lifestyles
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
10 juni 2024

This app is amazing for those looking for a free supplier when first starting out, however the paid plans are way to expensive and dont offer much value. My favorite thing tho is definitely the refund proccess, its very easy and straightforward.

SelectSensations
3 månader användning av appen
8 maj 2024

I would recommend the app but unfortunately I did not like the answer I received. My store is in the U.S. Unfortunately the shipping prices of many items Ive been looking at are multiple times the cost of the product cost. This leaves little to no room for profit margin as I compare the prices of the same or similar products that are being offered on other platforms. Research

The Online Emporium
9 månader användning av appen
4 juni 2024

Very professional team, support is always provided delivery on time, only one small issue forgetting the custom thank you card on some orders.

Havana Harmony
Nederländerna
5 månader användning av appen
29 maj 2024

As a jewelry dropshipper, I do have a criticism in that most of their jewelry doesn't explicitly state the materials in the product description or product title. That being said, their products are affordable and of good quality. Also, their customer support is top-notch! They do most of the heavy-lifting for me in terms of reaching out to suppliers and asking them for that information, which is MUCH appreciated.

Etherea
5 månader användning av appen
29 maj 2024

Zendrop has been a game-changer for my Shopify store with its fast shipping and high-quality products. Their user-friendly interface and automated fulfillment save me a lot of time. The customer support is top-notch and always ready to help. Highly recommend for anyone in the dropshipping business!

Salvora Amsterdam
Nederländerna
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
9 juli 2024

I've JUST added product to my store. I was having trouble finding a sizing chart and the AI bot put me through to a Human helper and we quickly solved the problem. The 4 star is for the Customer Service only.

Dopamine Hits
Kanada
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
6 maj 2024

The app is easy to use and the customer support is awsome. I have run into several issues with the function of this app and was confused a lot along the way, luckly I had help support. The quoting process is really confusing on this app and you can't see the cogs of your product from aliexpress untill a purchase is made, which takes another 2-3 days.

The Zen Home
3 månader användning av appen
24 maj 2024

I've had a lot of struggles with the AliExpress importer tool, and had to figure out another way to get a product from AliExpress to my store. I contacted their customer support and they are some of the most caring likeminded people i've ever gotten to speak to. They figure out your problem with you and truly do everything in their power to help!

The UltraVac