Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 april 2024

Immediate help right away and a follow up with one issue will happen in a day. I look forward to that but over all super friendly and Customer friendly! 4 star because of cost and glitches but over great peeps and he;[ with that.

One Stop Shop Explore Emporium
Kanada
26 dagar användning av appen
30 januari 2024

It has been more that one year that we have been working with Zendrop, during low-medium-high peek moments, it never failed to surprise us. The interface is user-friendly, the access at managing account, orders, products linked, and tax statements, is pretty convenient. It works perfectly with Shopify, and the product listings available are enough to start with your ecom. Would definitely recommend for everyone who is just starting out.

Poly Nail Lab
Nederländerna
10 månader användning av appen
20 mars 2024

We have used Zendrop since January 2024. Although our store is coming along slowly, their customer service is great. We've had nothing but positive interactions with their customer service. Unfortunately, we don't like the wait for HS codes, but that's not a drastic discrepancy. Thank you for your assistance when needed.

Calm Path LLC
3 månader användning av appen
21 mars 2024

The only reason I've given it 4 stars is because I don't like the fact that after importing an item and publishing it, it disappears from your "My Products" section. But once I spoike to someone via chat they clarified the issue and showed me how to view my product immediately.

Which by the way all you have to do is search for it and it will appear. But if they just left the product there we wouldn't have to search (not a problem unless you are a newbie)

RizzNme
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
20 mars 2024

Great customer service! Pretty easy to setup and they have a large selection of items! The paid plans are a little pricey if you're just starting out but I've seen worse. Would recommend to anyone getting into dropshipping.

The Paws Pet Store
2 månader användning av appen
2 maj 2024

Customer service is good, Shipping is quicker, they have access to Ail express which I liked. But still hard to transfer.

Little Hearts Desire
7 månader användning av appen
3 maj 2024

I would recommend this ap because it is easy and makes things simple. also, support is always available for your needs if you have questions or concerns regarding anything. Though they have a huge excellent selection and variety of interesting items, they don't have everything. for instance its hard to find tarps.

Gear Request
12 dagar användning av appen
18 april 2024

I would definitely recommend this app. It would just be better if there were more products available on the basic plan

Boutique Box
Nya Zeeland
27 dagar användning av appen
28 mars 2024

Great products, big portfolio. Occasionally issues with out-of-stocks or linking to updated product variants. But it is well worth investing resources working with Zendrop

Vireous.Shop
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
8 april 2024

It is a great app to start your business, easy interface, not happy though with the non-automatic update of the quantities available.

PESATI