Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 mars 2024

Shipping Duration is about 16 days and as Alex Fendotoff shipping takes a little long between 20-30 days so I will b excited to learn more about other ways to provide customer faster quicker shipping and by that I mean between 3-10 days.

Aurora Anitra LLC
17 dagar användning av appen
8 februari 2024

They have great customer service. The catalog of products is full of great products. The only problem is that the product I wanted to source wasn't on there so it takes a bit longer for them to quote but they helped me through the process

Socket Cooler
Kanada
3 månader användning av appen
26 mars 2024

After having some issues with being double charged, I spoke with Molly in billing who took care of me and my situation.

Thank you Molly for your great assistance!

7 Semicolon Couture
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
9 maj 2024

This app is great, but shipping times could be improved. Overall, I'm pleased with this product.

Gottahaveit312
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
17 mars 2024

Your store looks very interesting, but, I can’t really tell you much at the moment as I’ve just got into this, at the moment I cannot see you on my store.

Product One
Storbritannien
11 dagar användning av appen
22 april 2024

I like very much the quick availability of support to solve my issues and answer any questions I may have.

LIZAS
3 månader användning av appen
9 maj 2024

I came from AutoDs, after they messed up all my product listing. And I talked with Janelle, she helped me throughout the process. Best customer service.

The Heritage Lifestyle
Kanada
6 dagar användning av appen
10 mars 2024

just started using.. adding products to Shopify is very easy. service is expensive compared to others but if it continues to be hassle free it will be worth is

My Happy Warrior Cat
7 dagar användning av appen
14 maj 2024

I lost money as a paid membership got paid for without me paying it. But from then on the customer service was unbelievable as I got my money back very quickly! Its great for drop shippers and I will continue to use zen drop!

DreamBeat
Storbritannien
En dag användning av appen
17 mars 2024

I would, for the reason being, wasn't too hard,and believe it will be getting better everyday.

Baggs of Goodness