Değerlendirmeler (9.242)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
2 Şubat 2024

I recommend Zen cause is very easy on products to sync in, amazing customer service, but i see big difference on delivery shipping is more expensive from alliexpress and many products is not apear on Zen catalog(it seems that they will fix that too).

4Me2
Yunanistan
Zendrop yanıt 5 Şubat 2024

15 Ocak 2024

From what i experience so far, it's a pretty nice app and looks like there a good supplier but i expected to have everything linked when i connect my product to my store, I had to track the quantity on my own i kinda get that but that should be done as well but i should have to go in and do every SKU in one by one its time consuming and should be done when i link my products. I could be doing more productive things!

Good Life Living Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Zendrop yanıt 17 Ocak 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to via email to assist you with this.

9 Şubat 2024

I can only seem to add products from the new listings in the free plan. I haven't sold anything but the orifices look good

Del Home
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Zendrop yanıt 12 Şubat 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

3 Temmuz 2024

Preço do envio dos produtos é absurdamente caro!

LojaBig
Portekiz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
Zendrop yanıt 8 Temmuz 2024

19 Temmuz 2024

It's a very good app and easy to use, however the search is not advanced enough. It is difficult to find products to match the title and there is no photo search, which there is in others. Order fulfillment takes a lot in general, the prices seem competitive though. They have lost 2-3 orders of mine but the support is well trained and offered a reorder soon after. What i would need more is better order and variant flexibility, meaning to be able to edit an order to add more or different variants and products.

EZ Tech Life
Yunanistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
Zendrop yanıt 22 Temmuz 2024

We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

22 Kasım 2023

Easy integration into your dropshipping business. Don't seem to have many products people want. Over 5000 visitors and I still haven't sold a thing. I'm still new to this so my views may change. Good luck Dropshipping!

SpotlightX
Zendrop yanıt 27 Kasım 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We do wish you the best of luck on sales. In addition to this on your point we have reached out to you directly via email to get this to a resolution.

22 Nisan 2024

Simples de usar, porem não consigo ainda rentabilizar

AG Done
Portekiz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Zendrop yanıt 24 Nisan 2024

22 Ocak 2024

It seems like a majority of this stuff can be found for less on Temu.
Am I wrong?

Row 1
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 gün
Zendrop yanıt 24 Ocak 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution!

4 Ocak 2024

Just getting started, no opinion yet

ClickOrderSave
Kanada
Zendrop yanıt 8 Ocak 2024

Thanks for your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to discuss you feedback in detail.

23 Kasım 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Zendrop has a comfortable range of products, but the interface is terrible. Who designs an interface where you cannot bulk import to your store. Selecting each product individually and publishing is horrendous.

Support has been great though.

Geek Barn
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Zendrop yanıt 13 Kasım 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this, we have reached out to you via email to get more of your feedback about this. Excited to get this to a resolution!