Zendrop ‑ Dropshipping & POD , 6.742 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
9 Ekim 2022

I Used this app with best future features . best way to search product and pust to store . easly use earn money.

My Store
Pakistan
23 Kasım 2022

amazing. i have been searching for month for this kind of website and now i am literally enjoying it

Grace Want
10 Kasım 2022

I used Zendrop to help me setup and fulfill my Shopify store. Great and easy to use, the welcome video was helpful.

Gadgets of TikTok
20 Kasım 2022

Incredible user interface makes for an incredibly enjoyable introduction to dropshipping. Definetely reccomend so far

...
Birleşik Krallık
17 Kasım 2022

I used this app for shopify dropshipping. I really enjoy it, very well structured and currently following the rocket challange

My Store
Romanya
17 Kasım 2022

Good app. No complaints. Makes it easy to ship. Good shipping times. Fast Delivery. Fair Price, good quality

Happy Holidays Incorporation
Güney Afrika
18 Ekim 2022

amazing so comfortable easy to use really like this app amazing so comfortable easy to use really like this app

Electriy
31 Ekim 2022

I am using this supplier to Dropship my new Products that are going viral. Would 100% recommend very reliable.

Icy Sharks
21 Mayıs 2021

DO NOT USE zendrop they are terrible they have express shipping an option that you have to pay for & they don't even deliver on the express shipping time frame. Majority of their size chart is off my customer ordered a guns & roses shirts size 2XL & it's the size of a L & if you want to try to dropshipping from the USA there prices are up the roof, you won't even make profit off it while other companies are selling it for that same price they are. i put 4 stars so it would be the first one people will see. DO NOT USE ZENDROP!!!!

Benrare
Zendrop yanıt 24 Mayıs 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave us that feedback. We strive to provide a stellar experience for all of our users so we're really upset to hear about this.

Our Express Shipping times on average are inside of that listed time on the app. We're really sorry to hear that the order(s) you placed fell outside of that time frame, but the times displayed are an average which means some will fall outside of that range, on both sides.

We've also gotten a lot of feedback on the sizing issue, so we are implementing universal sizing charts on all Zendrop products very soon. This will ensure that you don't run into this issue in the future.

We'd love for you to give us another shot and to make this right. Please shoot out COO, Brad, an email at brad@zendrop.com so he can get you squared away. Talk soon!

3 Kasım 2022

this app is so easy to use! it is so alleviating not having to worry about inventory or consistently fulfilling my orders, since I have auto fulfillment on. 100/10 recommend this!

Powerbond Activewear