Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 6, 2023

actual good rates for items compared to the insane price hikes applications/suppliers do while still offering great shipping times.

ShopAveri
February 6, 2023

Slick design and easy interface, can't ask for more! Relatively open and supportive folks as well. Will keep on using.

HootWoot
Edited February 6, 2023

gostei muito,a ajuda a processar os pedido rápido, o site e muito fácil de se mexer , recomendo muito

LG Indica
February 6, 2023

I find it easy to navigate, love the products, and just didnt realize the chinese new year. Will definately continue using it

Chloes Lil Boutique
February 6, 2023

I am having trouble setting up my store. I am reaching out for assistance. I hope this works out in the best possible way

helloeasysavings
February 6, 2023

My experience with Zendrop just started. What I like about Zendrop app is the automatization and the customer support even do I haven't had any issues. But still, I receive emails from them as a way of guidance. I'm really looking for a long-term business relationship.

LIMITLESS
February 6, 2023

I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I'm determined to make this work. Zendrop makes it easy. Thank you!

GypsyMixCo
February 6, 2023

It is a very good application for a business. Very automated and easy to use. All of the pricing and shipping is very obvious.

Paint Bully
February 6, 2023

Funciona, tem uns processos que podem melhorar como o de cotar preços, mas estou gostando do produto até o momento

lojafastexpress
February 6, 2023

Melhor fornecedor para o Brasil, calendário com muitos produtos e possibilidade de fazer branding para sua loja.

Artemis