Zendrop ‑ Dropshipping App

Zendrop ‑ Dropshipping App

by Zendrop

E-commerce infrastructure built for scale

Merakivo

I’ve been using zendrop for about a year now and I love the service, the team is very responsive and helpful with any issues i experience, I love the auto fulfilling feature it saves so much time on my end. Molly K. & Theresa deserve a shoutout for their customer service but really the whole support team is fantastic. Thanks for caring about the success of my company.

Supreme Tech

Owning an ecommerce aggregator is not easy from a fulfillment perspective, ZD makes it easy. We funnel all of our store's supply chain needs through Zendrop, making our business more scalable, and allowing us to focus on what we are good at -- the marketing.

redPAWS

Excellent customer service support. Prompt replies. Always try to help to resolve the issues. Friendly too.

Glossync

I'm really happy off your support specially Jonathan D that helped a lot also he's fast in response thank you again for you team

Magnus collection

Support Team at Zendrop are excellent and very helpful. They are quick to respond any query related to order from fulfilling to delivery.

jerolis collections

The Zendrop customer service staff are always welcoming and always professional in our business inquiries. I cannot run my dropshipping business without their help!

Frannie's Marketplace

I'm new to Zendrop and have found that their customer support is very helpful and quick to respond. So far, my experience with this app has been great!

My Zen Pillow

I had a number of questions (over several days) about how to use their service which the Zendrop support team answered quickly and very efficiently.

Skill Smart Store

Awesome support. Fast response, lost a package before delivery and was sent the package right away with no extra cost. Theresa was awesome.

Kartzilla

Excellent around the clock customer service and reliable shipping times. You can be worry free that your customers will get their products in time and also if there are problems they do refunds and replace the products for free.

Previous 1 3 4