Zendrop

Zendrop

by Zendrop

E-commerce infrastructure built for scale

Care Shack

Zendrop has been amazing. Every time I've had questions about products, I've received PROMPT assistance and the staff is very knowledgeable. They've really made it easy for me to open my first Shopify store. I've ordered a couple samples from them, and even the prices are good enough for my profit margins. I would definitely recommend Zendrop, even if it were just for the customer service aspect!

January 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear you're having a great experience, we'll talk to you soon! 🥰

La Shabang

Being a novice, it's easy to navigate and to understand. Plus the support deserves 6 stars. It's almost as if support sits around anticipating helping their clients

January 26, 2021

Hahaha thanks for that! We're giving ourselves an extra star, don't tell anyone 🤣

Lady Lemeur

Everything working our smoothly, fast fulfillment, fast Support. I am extremely satisfied how swift they reply & act on my queries/problems. Importing products is so easy & automatically fulfilled when orders come. Thanks a lot , highly recommended.

January 26, 2021

So glad to hear it! Hope you have an awesome day ✨

Sales 4 Shoppers

Zendrop is so awesome. They process orders quickly and they are always helpful when you need something. Highly recommend!!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! 🙌🏻

FineSar

I'm always impress with the speed of response that I get from zendrop's support team. Anytime I needed help, not only the respond is quick, but the team goes beyond my expectation and even help me discover more.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for the review! We take a lot of pride in helping our users have the best experience possible and help them learn in the process!

Your Store Trender

Had an invoice issue that was actioned within the hour by Molly! Appreciate the quick response and resolution.

Thanks for the review! Molly is the best ❤️

Elite Fitness Gymwear

This app is a game-changer for anyone dropshipping from China and tired of angry customers who are waiting 30+ days for their product. With ZenDrop's express shipping, your customers will receive their product in 7-12 days after processing. They have 1000's of sourced products to pick from or use their awesome Chrome extension to import the products you are already sourcing on your store from AliExpress. ZenDrop then sources those products directly from the factories cutting out the AliExpress middle man. Think about how much happier your customers will be, resulting in less negative reviews and return customer sales. Their customer service it amazing and very helpful with any questions or issues. Download this app NOW....you won't regret it.

January 7, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy that you and your customers are smiling because of us 😀

We'll talk to you soon!

Bearable Love

great app and support, they helped me fix all my issues, with quick responses and accurate help, thank u zendrop

January 7, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! So happy that you're having a great experience. We'll talk to you soon ✨

Advanced Retail Online

This app really helps make things a lot easier for you and your business as a whole! I would recommend this app to anyone starting a dropshipping business!

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're super excited to help you scale! 🚀

The Comfort Haven

Great customer support! Fast replies and easy to communicate with! What I really like best is the customer support but I think they can do better if we could communicate with the supplier agent through some sort of multichat so that we can also know if there are sudden updates on the products.

January 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the review and your feedback! We've added your feedback to our team's backlog so we can implement that awesome feature idea in the future 😎