Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Sell products with the cheapest pricing and fastest shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

jerolis collections

The Zendrop customer service staff are always welcoming and always professional in our business inquiries. I cannot run my dropshipping business without their help!

Frannie's Marketplace

I'm new to Zendrop and have found that their customer support is very helpful and quick to respond. So far, my experience with this app has been great!

My Zen Pillow

I had a number of questions (over several days) about how to use their service which the Zendrop support team answered quickly and very efficiently.

Skill Smart Store

Awesome support. Fast response, lost a package before delivery and was sent the package right away with no extra cost. Theresa was awesome.

Kartzilla

Excellent around the clock customer service and reliable shipping times. You can be worry free that your customers will get their products in time and also if there are problems they do refunds and replace the products for free.

Stick n Stones

I love using Zendrop for my Shopify store. Finding products is super easy, images done and most of them already have the descriptions done for you. Quick and easy to download on your store and best of all, Zendrop does all the work sending products to your customers! No more manual transactions yay! Also totally love their support, so helpful when you are stuck.

Benrare

DO NOT USE zendrop they are terrible they have express shipping an option that you have to pay for & they don't even deliver on the express shipping time frame. Majority of their size chart is off my customer ordered a guns & roses shirts size 2XL & it's the size of a L & if you want to try to dropshipping from the USA there prices are up the roof, you won't even make profit off it while other companies are selling it for that same price they are. i put 4 stars so it would be the first one people will see. DO NOT USE ZENDROP!!!!

May 24, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave us that feedback. We strive to provide a stellar experience for all of our users so we're really upset to hear about this.

Our Express Shipping times on average are inside of that listed time on the app. We're really sorry to hear that the order(s) you placed fell outside of that time frame, but the times displayed are an average which means some will fall outside of that range, on both sides.

We've also gotten a lot of feedback on the sizing issue, so we are implementing universal sizing charts on all Zendrop products very soon. This will ensure that you don't run into this issue in the future.

We'd love for you to give us another shot and to make this right. Please shoot out COO, Brad, an email at brad@zendrop.com so he can get you squared away. Talk soon!

Marirashop

Ho utilizzato altre applicazioni, ma il Servizio di assistenza di Zendrop è Gentile Cortese Disponibile e SUPER VELOCE

Grazie Mille!

Gemstone Pyramid

Zendrop rocks - customer service is next level and it actually makes the fulfilment side of things fun and easy. Special thanks to Dallas and the support team who reply in depth, and quickly!

May 24, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 😎

De Novo

Thank you Molly, Noah, and Jeff for all your help. Zendrop customer service team is on it! Everyone is fantastic and they really do their best to help.

March 10, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! See you inside the app!