Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Start Dropshipping in 30 Seconds with unique products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Luxury Home Technology

Do not be fooled. Ive been using this app to try and start drop shipping and it has significantly pushed me behind and made me lose motivation. They couldn't even help me with my sample order. For my sample order its been over 2 weeks and i still don't have it. Please be careful. I was so happy to try this app and start my store and now i have to restart completely. and guess what, i have the plus plan and no help has been given.

moderncityfarmhouse

Time spent using app About 2 months

They offered me a free trial and then charged my Shopify account for the full fee, prior to the free trial ending. Their product prices are also constantly changing upwards, so it's hard to set your profits.

1LifeCenter

Haven't used it that much, mainly searched through all of their inventory but the selection isn't nearly as much as they proclaim to have and shipping products on low weight/low priced products are ridiculously high.

November 28, 2022

Hi there. Yes, inventory is one of the biggest challenges when it comes to dropshipping. We do have indicators on the product listings to help mitigate that but we don't actually know about the inventory situation for every single product until our team in China goes to place an order. This is something that we're actively working on improving but we do business with thousands of factories which makes it very difficult to know the inventory situation for 500k different products. For shipping, the pricing is just really high in general right now, but we're very confident that the pricing overall is extremely competitive. I'd love to discuss this in more detail so please don't hesitate to shoot me an email at joshua@zendrop.com. I hope to talk to you soon!

UtopiaGoods

I sold a product, and then just got charged $24 for shipping even though I was supposed to make $15 profit.

November 14, 2022

Hey there! I'm really sorry to hear about the unexpected charge. I'm sure there's an explanation for that. I'll make sure our Customer Success team reaches out to get this sorted, but I'm also going to shoot you an email here shortly to dig into it as well. I hope to talk to you soon!

TGC Boutique

Location Israel

PLEASE BE AWARE: This app steals all product information from your store, including full descriptions for their own personal use as soon as you quote a product - it shows up on the zendrop site for everyone's use - costumer service is pretend bot, not humans and the cherry on the top - THEY KEEP YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION and you can't delete it!!!

November 14, 2022

Hi there! We don't steal any product information -- the only thing we do is allow users to import public products from AliExpress using links (this pulls the description, images, etc). These listings are then made public on our platform which is standard and the same process applied to the hundreds of thousands of products currently in our catalog. We do have a bot that helps you resolve the most common issues but we 100% have real humans answering question from 9 AM (EST) to 5 PM (EST), Monday through Friday. You can have your credit card deleted by requesting that from our Customer Success team, but we have had a few complaints about it not being something you can do yourself which we are currently working on adding. That's simply a lack of functionality that we're correcting. I'm going to reach out to you via email here shortly to dig into these items in more detail. I hope to talk to you soon!

FortinGShop

Location Brazil

vamos ver como funciona ai reavalio melhor . aparentemente é uma boa plataforma,... pois nem tudo é um mar de flores

November 14, 2022

Hey there! Thank you very much for the honest feedback. I do hope that you have a great experience with Zendrop from start to finish and come back with a 5 star review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to via email at joshua@zendrop.com if you have any questions or require assistance.

TikTokToldMeToBuyIt

Time spent using app About 1 month

Kinda trash and impossible to cancel. It's "trending products" are old at best and most of the items aren't sourced with reputable companies. I got the app and started researching. There are way better options for less money, or you can do it yourself, which is basically what you would be doing.

November 7, 2022

Hey there! We are working on improving the trending products section in a big way. The products in our catalog are sourced from many different factories we've had relationships with for years so we're confident they are high quality. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Zendrop hasn't been great so far and would love to dig into that with you. Keep an eye out for an email from me shortly. Thanks!

Minamart

Poort Support. I had billing questions and their support was no where to be found. They are charging amounts that i dont see it in billing section of their platform. Completely useless platform.

November 3, 2022

Hey there! Sorry to hear about the billing issues. I'm confident that our Customer Success team helped you resolve them but I'm going to reach out via email to make sure. You'll be hearing from me soon.

Juice Cup

Been trying to get help from their team over email and its taking forever they've responded 3 times and not once helped me with the problem

October 27, 2022

Hey there! I'd love to get to the bottom of this and figure out what happened. Our Customer Success team does everything they can to respond to all new messages within an hour and all other messages same day. If your messages went unanswered, it's very possible they weren't properly routed to our ticketing system. Please reach out to me via email at joshua@zendrop.com so I get you sorted. I hope to talk to you soon!

ByDog

Location Italy

pessima piattaforma.. la funziona aliexpress import è totalmente inutile.. per ben due volte di fila ho venduto oggetti importati da aliexpress, ma la piattaforma sostiene di non essere in grado di quotare gli oggetti, nonostante gli fosse stato specificato anche lo store di provenienza...

September 30, 2022

Hey there! I'm really to hear your experience with Zendrop hasn't been great. When a product imported from AliExpress isn't able to be quoted, there's a number of different reasons why this could -- the product is overweight (there's a weight requirement we can't exceed due to shipping restrictions), too large dimensions wise (reason similar to weight), we can't find a factory that can manufacture the product at a level of quality meeting our standards, etc. We don't work with AliExpress or their suppliers, we simply pull the data from their product listings to make it easier for you to start selling. I hope that all makes sense and helps clear up any confusion. I'd love to chat with you about this in more detail. Please shoot me a message at joshua@zendrop.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

Previous 1 3