Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 24, 2023

This experience has not been good. Importing a product from zendrop to my store has been impossible to do. Not sure why I can't do the system override for products so you guys fulfill them and they populate on my store but this has not been a good experience. Maybe someone can help

AmalieBeauty
Time spent using app: 5 days
Zendrop replied January 25, 2023

I just emailed you a moment ago in hopes of discussing all of your issues in greater detail. Please respond back to that at your earliest convenience. Talk soon!

January 23, 2023

Nice and offtable it ad just price but dont give us review i want you to add review to to help us grow my business

Swipe Me
Time spent using app: 24 days
Zendrop replied January 24, 2023

I'd love to touch base with you and figure out how we can turn your 2-star experience into a 5-star experience! Please shoot me an email at joshua@zendrop.com whenever you're able. Thanks.

January 6, 2023

nao processa pedidos nem tem como explicar isso, muito fraco neste apesto. nao gostei......................

Manus95 Store - Jealous Finds
Portugal
Time spent using app: 18 days
Zendrop replied January 25, 2023

I just wanted to let you know that I reached out via email to touch base on your issues. I hope you got it and look forward to hearing back from you soon!

December 30, 2022

my first sale was 4 weeks ago, and client STILL has not received their item. Way to long for shipping.

ADVERTRON
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited December 22, 2022

Good for service, No products available in US Warehouse though, it would be better to add more products to US warehouse because 2 to 3 weeks deliveries doesn't work anymore

Midlint
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 21, 2022

Some of my products have been in processing for 9 days. Not the best when you are trying to make a good impression with influencers!

New Momz
Austria
Time spent using app: 26 days
December 15, 2022

Can't know inventory , no support 0 but good prices with good shipping time and also good shipping rate

Pets Dazzle
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited December 9, 2022

So far i have been using the free version but every 5-10 min a pop up appears for me to upgrade. This is very frustrating especially since i am new to the shopify and e-com space. I would like to make money and get more familiar with this app before i begin to spend money on out. Besides that i have been able to find great products, and good prices. But i would like to be able to search more freely without the suggestion of an upgrade every 5 minutes.
also it says unlimited imports to my store but its keeps stopping after a certain amount and holding me back.

One Stop Shop
Time spent using app: 1 day
Zendrop replied December 9, 2022

Hi there. Thanks so much for the honest feedback! I've shared this with the product team. We're improving Zendrop every single day and this kind of feedback is super impactful. For the imports, we did make a change recently to reduce strain on our backend since we are getting a lot of new sign ups daily, which means a lot of new imports daily (you can check the Zendrop Updates section of our Knowledge Hub Community for all new updates). We're constantly improving performance as well so you should see this improve over time.

November 22, 2022

Paid $49/month for express shipping and just to find out your shipping is having problems and regular shipping is currently "better". I'm just Disappointed that I am Still waiting for my package I can only imagine the problems I'd run into when I have customers. Please fix this issue.

My Store
Time spent using app: 12 days
Zendrop replied November 28, 2022

Hi there. Yes, we have a tool-tip in-app explaining this and we're actually going to be removing the Express Shipping option and making some improvements to how our shipping lines are displayed in-app. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with shipping and anything you need help with our Customer Success is available to help out as soon as they're able, just shoot them an email at support@zendrop.com or get connected through the help widget within your account.

Edited November 5, 2022

A very good and very cool platform withc i love to use for ordering dropshipping products to mu customers I earn 200k plus per yesr

BedreJul
Norway
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Zendrop replied November 7, 2022

Hey there! Thanks so much for the positive feedback. I'd love to learn more about your experience overall with Zendrop and what we can do to get this 2-star to a 5-star. I'll be shooting you an email from joshua@zendrop.com shortly. I hope to chat with you soon.