Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Start Dropshipping in 30 Seconds with unique products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GoolooGooloo

Location Hong Kong SAR

I can't import any product from Aliexpress recently. It keep saying that something went wrong, please try again later. And I cant import a sigle product this week.

Utopian Solutions

I use this app to help me find products, I like the verity of items available to choose from. Intergrading the site with other platforms could be easier.

3 Kings (3K)

Time spent using app About 1 month

UPDATE: Zendrop does not vet their sellers to make sure they're actually US Based shipping. So if you're looking for quick turn around from fulfillment to delivery, buyer beware! The test order I made during the trial period STILL HASN'T BEEN DELIVERED. It's undoubtedly on a slow boat from China but was supposed to be a US based shipping location. Completely unusable for my use case and expected level of service.
When I emailed Zendrop to complain, I got crickets as a response.... One order... one problem... no customer service... NO thanks! Original Review: Chose this drop shipping app because it offered US based fulfillment to cut down on overseas delays. Still in the trial, but seems to work pretty good.
My only complaint initially is that some of the vendors do not separate their variants well enough - eg earrings that have 20 variants but just a mess of hastily pasted photos in the main description with no variants with photos or descriptions. I can't list that in my store - if they don't take enough care to list properly, what does that say about the rest of their business practices?
As far as the sale through process, seems to work good. I placed a test order and we'll see how that does. I am still in the trial period.

The Nano Speaker

I placed my first order on zendrop of the product I wanted to sell to test and make sure everything will go smoothly before I used zendrop to fill all of my customers orders. The expected time frame for transit states 10-15 days, along with 3 day processing time however it has now been going on 20 days with the product no where near the delivery address let alone the United States. There were no stated delays on the tracking either. I pay $49 a month to use zendrop for their faster shipping methods when they are the same as other dropshipping fulfillment apps that are free. ‍♀️