Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Start Dropshipping in 30 Seconds with 1M+ unique products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

lilbitofeverything-c07e

Using Zendrop to help me get established. Love all of the products to choose from, but I need to take more time and fully learn all of the functions.

Rupadu

Location Australia

Great concept. Little pricy. No free beginner plan with required options. The available free plan will help you find products and import to your store but eventually it will force your to sign up to paid plan which can be little tough for beginner dropshippers like us. Overall, ptoducts and service is good.

cooluniquestreet

This app is an all in one solution for sourcing products, selling and shipping. Customer support is prompt and helpful in assisting at any time. I only gave it 4 stars due to i had some technical issues a couple times over billing through Shopify for this app and I'm unsure which was the problem so i suggest opening your account directly with Zendrop and billing through them and then just link your store to that account

yourssentials

Great service, and good supplier for almost every products on ali express. Better and faster shipping options than ali express.

The Cheeky Grinder

Very good customer support. Processing was 1 day late (happened twice). Ran into some billing issues but it was quickly resolved! I think it's a good app to use but still isn't 100% optimized due to the lack of available products.

March 21, 2022

Hi there! Thanks so much for the kind words and feedback. Our estimated processing time is 1 to 3 days but can sometimes take a big longer. We have hundreds of thousands of different products in our catalog. I would love to touch base with you on what products you were looking for. You can easily add products by using our import feature. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email at joshua@zendrop.com so we can get this sorted out. Cheers!

The Boost Leggings

Zendrop is an awesome platform. It's very easy to use and I prefer it compared to basically all competitors. 4 stars for now though because there are a couple of features I would like to have which would save a lot of time. It is for example not possible at the moment to edit orders that were automatically imported from shopify. Even before they were fulfilled or before they were paid. A support ticket system that's on the website would be great as well instead of emailing the support every time you want to change a small detail. But otherwise it's great and the customer support especially is very friendly, responsive and helpful.

Night Bloom Beauty

I had an emergency question early in the morning and they replied back in less than 30 mins. Also, everything that they say about shipping times and re-packaging items is correct. I'm so glad that I chose to go with zendrop. They really understand your needs and have put systems in place to help with that.

May 24, 2021