Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Start Dropshipping in 30 Seconds with unique products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Right Spot 2 Shop

Great product sourcing platform for drop shipping with basic operations, great look and easy navigation. great work by the Zen drop team. Keep in mind I have not tested all plans available, and my review is based off of the free and the next up option the basic plan only, in my opinion some improvements to the platform would change the state of this platform from great to amazing. Improvements would include Faster and more sophisticated import list bulk products editing on application, Profile preference setting like margin preset settings, edit all product variant sales price margin % instead of just one at a time, would be beneficial to add a dollar amount option Aswell. I have experienced some lagging when importing products to quickly. With all that said great platform works great with Shopify, I would highly recommend this platform!!!!

Pen Spinner

Its so easy to navigate around Zendrop. The only thing I dont like is the slightly steep pricepoint of $49 a month.

PlatanoWorld

Starting out I wasn't sure which to go for but after using Zendrop (still currently) it has been smooth, easy to use and helpful customer service

Trgovina Univerzalko

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I only started using this app a month ago and am still learning about E-commerce- But I am really satisfied with Zendrop.

i am her

zendrop was seriously the most efficient and helpful drop shipping I could have used. the only reason I gave it four is because I don't know what the packaging look likes. but the website creation process with them was quite easy.

The Comfy

Time spent using app About 18 hours

A little confusing at the start. But it is pretty easy to navigate. Extremely good use with shopify.

FurryHair

Location Hong Kong SAR

Zendrop has a slick and friendly interface that ease sourcing steps that gives more confidence and a real professional feeling.

You Remembered

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This made the whole process so easy...only recommendation I'd add would be an undo button so mistakes can be fixed.

Shop e Oltre

Location Italy

molti prodotti a catalogo.
bisogna cercare con cura per trovare ciò che si adatta alle proprie esigenze

Pet Water-Bottle

Someone else set this account up for me. Its a bit confusing understanding how it works. Would be a lot easier if I could speak to someone or chat a real person. However, the videos show step by step what how to use the app. Just have to watch them several times to understand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10