Zendrop

Zendrop

by Zendrop

E-commerce infrastructure built for scale

Gemstone Pyramid

Zendrop rocks - customer service is next level and it actually makes the fulfilment side of things fun and easy. Special thanks to Dallas and the support team who reply in depth, and quickly!

Benrare

Thank you! Y’all all very helpful Noah, aldrin, very fast replying & better for concerns of my customers thank y’all!!!

De Novo

Thank you Molly, Noah, and Jeff for all your help. Zendrop customer service team is on it! Everyone is fantastic and they really do their best to help.

March 10, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! See you inside the app!

Meggpro

Zendrop are the future as far as I'm concerned in the area of fulfilment services to the ecommerce sector. The attention to detail I have received from this company is second to none. Its not clear to me how if you deal with this company how you could be anything but satisfied.

March 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words and for taking the time to leave a review! Looking forward to talking to you soon! 🎉

2.0

My experience with zendrop is amazing. The customer service is 5 star and they all have different great personalities that i like. They are active and responsive and were able to get to me asap by email very quickly. They made everything clear and concise for me and i was able to understand everything as a new comer to zendrop. I prefer them over any other fullfillment team and they are the best and more bigger than that THE FUTURE.

March 4, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with our team. Talk to you soon! 🥰

Keep it clean

Very easy to use, and if you do have a problem, the team is right there with you. Response time is insane and they have videos for everything!

Thanks for leaving a review! Talk to you soon 😎

bleuarome

The support reactiveness is truely impressive no matter the time of the day! Many thanks for your help

Glad we could help! Thanks for the review ❤️

BritainBest

Noah Kabbaz in customer service was really Brilliant, scored 10/10 a Real Star he responded very quickly and got in touch with the appropriate department to sort out the issue. Molly and Theresa were all very great and very helpful. Fantastic service , well done.

Noah is a legend! And so are you for leaving this review. Cheers! 🎉

Innovanth

Awesome communication and experience thus far! You will definitely not regret using Zendrop. Thank you once again!

February 23, 2021

Thank you very much for leaving a review! We're ecstatic to hear about your experience so far. If you ever had any feedback for us we'd love for you to drop us a line at support@zendrop.com 😎

GuruFitnessCo

Zendrop is by far the best platform to use, especially picking your products and there shipping times are amazing depending on what you choose. Any problems or questions that I have had, they are always there to help in a timely and professional manner. Thank you all for all your hard work and dedication.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for the review! Looking forward to helping you scale 😎

Previous 1 3