Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping | Reviews

by Zendrop

Sell products with the cheapest pricing and fastest shipping

Galaxy Luminance

This is my first time using Zendrop for a few months now and I have had the most amazing experience with their team! The entire staff has been very efficient and always willing to help me out with any questions I have. They are extremely reliable and always looking for my best interest to grow my stores. I am very happy that I have transferred into using Zendrop! Whenever you have questions, they are always on top of it and ready to help you! Definitely amazing customer service from all of them! Thank you Zendrop Team for your hard work!

Sofie's Finds

Zendrop has INCREDIBLE customer service. As a company, they solve the major pitfalls of e-commerce by offering fast shipping, 24/7 customer support, and high-quality products. What could be better? Shout out to Molly! She has answered countless questions with detail and speed. Couldn't recommend the company more!

Xcellentlegacy

Great Service. I will recommend Zendrop to family and friends. Great response to question and Fast help to solve errors. Thanks, Molly.

Life Uplift

I haven't ordered any product from Zendrop yet but the customer service so far has been really great; answering all the questions responding really quickly.

Brilliant 369 Store

Support team is great. They make me feel like I can count on them in any situation and they are really trying to find the best solution for me.

Healthy Curler

I use this app to help me get products to my customers quickly. It works great! The customer service is first rate. And they get back to you quickly. I highly recommend them.

Top Notch Necessities

Awesome Great and keep doing what you guys and ladies do. Great customer service. They answered all my questions and they answered them great for me to understand what to new and im new at this

Pawterior

I have not yet started selling my products but customer service has been a delight to communicate with. I’m very satisfied and pleased with my experience.

WILDBUY

We recently installed the app and had some questions. The customer service was very fast and helpful.
Thank you!

Spark Buddie

I have an e-commerce store. Great customer service ! All questions and help I needed were tended to right away. Thanks Theresa and crew ! I look forward to continue working with you’s ! Bless.

Previous 1 3 4 5