Anmeldelser (130)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. juni 2024

Really enjoy this page builder. Customer service is amazing as well as the program. I've tried other apps but this one is ALOT easier than some of the page builder apps you may find out there. If your looking for a great product & service this is your app!

Lumina Fit Tv
12 dage bruger appen
Zenonian svarede 12. juni 2024

Hello Lumina Fit Tv,

Thank you for your review. If you need any other help, feel free to let us know!

19. maj 2024

Daniel will go above and beyond to help you if you encounter any problems . I totally recommend this landing page builder because it's so simple to use, intuitive and get's the job done!

Nutribean
Rumænien
9 dage bruger appen
Zenonian svarede 20. maj 2024

Hello Nutribean,

Thank you for your review. If you need any other help, feel free to let us know.

1. juni 2024

The best; solid, reliable, well designed, excellent support. What’s not to like?

Shamanic Supply UK
Storbritannien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Zenonian svarede 2. juni 2024

Hello Shamanic Supply UK 👋
Thank you for your review. If you need any help, feel free to reach us at the chat!

14. juni 2024

Der Page Builder von Zeno beeindruckt durch eine breite Auswahl an Layout-Blöcken und ein sehr einfach zu bedienendes Drag-and-Drop-Interface. Besonders ist auch der exzellente Support, der schnell und kompetent auch bei individuellen Anpassungen hilft. Toll auch dass man damit sowohl Landingpages als auch Blogbeiträge erstellen kann. Die Library mit der man Layoutblöcke die man selbst erstellt hat speichern und wiederverwenden kann ist auch super. Das Preis-Leistung von dieser App passt total.

Kristallkraft Naturprodukte
Tyskland
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Zenonian svarede 15. juni 2024

Hallo Kristallkraft Naturprodukte,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Wenn Sie weitere Hilfe benötigen, können Sie uns gerne im Chat erreichen.

2. marts 2024

5/5, The app is great and Daniel always goes above & beyond to make sure that any issues you have are solved quickly. I definitely recommend the Zeno app if you are looking to improve your existing website. It is user-friendly & does exactly what you need it to.

Aries Boosting
Storbritannien
26 dage bruger appen
Zenonian svarede 3. marts 2024

Hello Aries Boosting,
Thank you for the review. If you need any help, feel free to reach us at the chat!

15. maj 2024

Fast and perfect support!

MADL Fashion
Holland (Nederlandene)
13 dage bruger appen
Zenonian svarede 16. maj 2024

Hello MADL Fashion
Thank you for the review. If you need any other help, feel free to let us know.

5. marts 2024

A great app and they have great customer service

My Sexy Black Boutique
USA
3 måneder bruger appen
Zenonian svarede 6. marts 2024

Hello My Sexy Black Boutique,

21. november 2023

I love this app! I have tried a few different page builders and this is the most user friendly and fully functional one I have found. I gave up on the others as I couldn't get them to do everything I need but this is quick and easy to use and ends up with professional-looking results! Very happy customer!

Alchemist of Eden
Irland
8 måneder bruger appen
Zenonian svarede 22. november 2023

Hello Alchemist of Eden 👋
Thank you so much for the review. If you need any help, feel free to reach us at the chat!

28. oktober 2023

I got some issue due to the theme change and i needed help. Being weekend i was worried that i need to wait till Monday. Fortunately Daniel replied how can i help you and resolved it quickly and finally my issue got resolved. I never got disappointed with the app. Highly recommended.

thedeconstruct
Indien
11 måneder bruger appen
Zenonian svarede 29. oktober 2023

Thank you a lot for your review. If you need any other help, feel free to let me know!

11. januar 2024

I am very satisfied with that app. Ist have a lot of option to build your pages and product and the support is in incredible.

RealFood