Rezensionen (125)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. Mai 2024

Great App, we’ve been using it for years to book labels with Yodel and APC couriers. Easy to use, reliable and good value for money.

Martin's Nursery
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
29. April 2024

Excellent app.

The Trade Counter Ww - Ttcwm
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
15. März 2024

I have been using Zenstore for a good while now and could not recommend them more. Great easy service to use with great customer service.

Luxury Watch Repairs
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
16. April 2024

We have been using this app for three months and it has saved us tons of time. Thanks Zenstores x

Nathalie Bond
2 monate mit der App
12. Februar 2024

Zen stores makes life so much easier with its integration.
Everything you need is just a click away and makes creating those labels and shipments so much easier. the staff are also awesome and answer any questions or queries within minutes. I dont know how id cope without Zen stores

Training Mask Europe
Etwa 7 jahre mit der App
30. Januar 2024

Title: Seamless Shipping Solutions with Zenstores

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

I recently integrated Zenstores into my e-commerce business, and I am beyond impressed with the seamless shipping solutions it provides. As an entrepreneur, time is of the essence, and Zenstores has significantly streamlined my shipping process, allowing me to focus more on growing my business.

One of the standout features of Zenstores is its user-friendly interface. Setting up my account was a breeze, and the intuitive design made navigation effortless. I was able to connect my online store effortlessly, and within minutes, I had access to a range of shipping carriers, all in one centralized platform.

The platform's integration with multiple carriers is a game-changer. Instead of juggling between different systems, Zenstores allows me to compare shipping rates and delivery times across various carriers, ensuring I choose the most cost-effective and efficient option for each shipment. This has not only saved me money but also improved customer satisfaction with faster and more reliable deliveries.

Another highlight is the automation capabilities. Zenstores automates the creation of shipping labels and tracking information, reducing the manual workload significantly. This has translated into increased efficiency, fewer errors, and ultimately, a more professional and streamlined shipping process.

The customer support at Zenstores deserves special mention. I had a few questions during the initial setup, and the support team was quick to respond and provided clear and helpful guidance. It's evident that they are dedicated to ensuring their users have a positive experience.

In conclusion, Zenstores has proven to be an invaluable asset to my business. From the user-friendly interface to the extensive carrier options and automation features, it has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Zenstores to any e-commerce business looking to simplify and optimize their shipping processes.

Trail Riders UK
5 monate mit der App
15. Februar 2024

We have been using Zenstores for our Etsy and Ebay shops for a few years now, it works very well and recently we have linked our Shopify shop to the app and it is working as smoothly as it has always been. We will definately recommend this app for online shipping solutions.

pearlica
Ein tag mit der App
6. Juni 2017

Integrates really well with the services I use (Royal Mail, UK based). Has saved me a bunch of time.
Great support from staff. Would recommend!

Slingsandthings
Fast 8 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 4. Mai 2018

Have been using Zenstores from the beginning and never had any problems with it in the slightest. It just works! Orders from Amazon, Ebay, Etsy and our online shop are pulled into the Zenstore platform making processing orders really simple and time efficient. They even sent me a mug when our 10,000th order was processed,

Ocha Co
Japan
Etwa 7 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 7. Juli 2022

I've been using Zenstores for the past ten years. I love how easy it is to integrate my Shopify store with Royal Mail. The team are always helpful and quick to respond. They even sent flowers after I told Harry I was unwell, there aren't many companies that would go the extra mile, but Zenstores do, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Tangled Yarn