Zenstores

UK Shipping Platform | Saves Time & Money | Get Started Today

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

North Bikes

This app is a godsend to my business. It takes all the complexities and manual work away from despatch with just one click. The Zenstores team are very supportive, easy to reach and finds resolutions quickly and efficiently. I would recommend Zenstores for any e-commerce business. Well done!

GYM FOR YOUR SKIN

This app is invaluable to our business and our fulfilment house who recommended it to us. It takes all the complexities and manual work away from despatch in just one click (and the team are incredibly supportive, speedy and will offer ways to save money on postage etc too.

Yorkshire Bonsai

There's quite a few offerings for this kind of service but Zenstores was for me the simplest and most reliable - and at a good price too. No real complaints.

Willows & Co

It is very easy to use and dispatches my orders on my shop without me having to do a thing. I am very happy with the service."

THE-CØDED

We cannot speak highly enough about the level of service we receive from the Zenstores team. Thank you to Harry, Nikolai and the rest of the team for always making yourselves available and for the providing a great product which is easy to use.

Click Car Mats

Thanks for all your help we can't wait to get started it was so easy to link all our different selling platforms. Regard click-carmats.co.uk

London Magic Traders

We have used Zenstores for some time now and find it very easy to use. It's great for a straightforward no frills system and the customer service is absolutely second to none.

Apple Crates

I have used Zenstores for years now and I would recommend them to any business. The software works perfectly saves hundreds of hours per month and is far cheaper than any comparable platform.

Bulldozafightwear

It’s a game changer to any e-commerce store, it simplifies a time wasting process and frees up so much time and the team at zenstore are great I would highly recommend anyone who values there time to use zenstore

June 6, 2022

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate you leaving your feedback. It's great to hear that Zenstores is saving you and your business valuable time!

E-liquids

With 5 Shopify stores we needed a shipping platform that catered to our needs and Zenstores does just that! Very little issues and if there are any issues they are resolved quickly by the team! Zenstores comes out on top for us and we won't be changing :)

June 6, 2022

Thank you for your fantastic review, it is very much appreciated. Great to hear that Zenstores is helping your business, and I have passed on your positive feedback about our customer support team too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8