Zenstores

Zenstores

by Mechfeed Ltd

Connect Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD and more — Get Started Today

Watersports Warehouse

Very simple and reliable service, makes shipping a doddle, saving us a lot of time. We use for Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce, all easily integrated, great value for money. Highly recommended.

Future Past Clothing

We have used Zenstores for some time now and find it very easy to use. It's great for a straightforward no frills system and the customer service is absolutely second to none.

LondonGrace

We have switched to Zenstores recently and it's amazing! Easy to set up and use from the very beginning. It has saved us lots of time on generating labels as the whole process is automated. Well recommended for any size of the business.

EmzCakes

I have been using Zenstores for around 18 months, it is fantastic. It has helped our business speed up the shipping process dramatically. Pulls all our orders directly from Shopify, and links to the courier company we use and automatically syncs the tracking details too making shipping a breeze! Support team are always so quick to respond if you need anything too :)

The Little Pot Company

Needed something for royal mail integration. Zenstores works great, the team even implemented some of my suggestions.

I Want That Present

This is an excellent app, I use Royal Mail to ship, and Zenstores intergrates seamlessly. The customer support is excellent, I had a few queries at the beginning and Micheal has sorted any problems I had straight away. I cannot recommend Zenstores highly enough.

Nigel Cabourn

Excellent program helping me save plenty of time, and therefore money. Simply the best customer support I have ever received from an app....Harry and Alex are great. Very quick to respond. Brilliant value for money. Keep up the great work guys!

Milly's

We are surprised how much our expectations have been exceeded! Amazing software that is really speeding up our warehouse times.

Monday Vapes

Have been using this app for last 3 years. It is fast and reliable. You can simply import all of your orders from Shopify, eBay, Amazon and other channels in one place and print a shipping label with a couple of clicks! The Zenstores customer support is brilliant, I strongly recommend to start working with these guys!

Pet Stuff Galore

Excellent app which saves lots of time each day. Improvements are always incoming and support know all there is to know! I've been using Zen Stores for a few months now and have just signed up and paid for the yearly option as I have no reason to leave.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7