Zenstores

Zenstores

by Mechfeed Ltd

Easier, faster shipping for UK retailers – Get started today!

Nigel Cabourn

Excellent program helping me save plenty of time, and therefore money. Simply the best customer support I have ever received from an app....Harry and Alex are great. Very quick to respond. Brilliant value for money. Keep up the great work guys!

Milly's

We are surprised how much our expectations have been exceeded! Amazing software that is really speeding up our warehouse times.

Monday Vapes

Have been using this app for last 3 years. It is fast and reliable. You can simply import all of your orders from Shopify, eBay, Amazon and other channels in one place and print a shipping label with a couple of clicks! The Zenstores customer support is brilliant, I strongly recommend to start working with these guys!

Pet Stuff Galore

Excellent app which saves lots of time each day. Improvements are always incoming and support know all there is to know! I've been using Zen Stores for a few months now and have just signed up and paid for the yearly option as I have no reason to leave.

NI Candle Supplies LTD

Very happy with this app, it allows us to process our courier bookings quickly and efficiently and is a great time saver when it comes to marking the orders as fulfilled on Shopify. We wouldn't be without it.

Monstercolors

Saves me hours .. quality app and well worth the cost.... i do wish it was a little quicker updating the various sales channels ...however i guess we cannot have it all ...i defo recommend

TAFS Products

Invaluable software for our business now. We've grown to love it's simplicity whilst still being capable of quickly doing many things simultaneously. Startup business from the UK who offer quick customer service and are always looking to add new features. It's a brilliant app and well worth the cost.

Swagger & Swoon

We tried a few shipping apps, and Zenstores was just the simplest and clearest to use. It's uncomplicated, user friendly and integrates really well with a range of shipping services. Support is great too - very open to helping where they can. Definitely worth it, though I'd like to see more customisation and label options.

Lime Pro Gaming

Would recommend! Great product and great staff - Massive shout out to Harry! Keep it up. Needs a inventory system and it would be perfect.

Lilybels

The app is brilliant. Support (if you need them) are super helpful and friendly. It makes a change to deal with 'actual' humans who go out their way to help you. A huge thanks to Michael for helping me recently!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6