Synchronized stock levels
Keep your stock levels synchronized with the rest of your channels automatically. Maximize your sales without risk of overselling.
Advanced product support
Selling non-basic product types? No problem with Zenventory. We support serial numbers, lot numbers, kits, expiration dates, and assemblies.
Ditch the desk: Manage receiving, pick & pack, cycle counts, barcode scanning, and more on the go with our native app for Android.
Powerful inventory management and fulfillment tools for your store!
Zenventory is a cloud-based inventory control and order management system, built from the ground up to meet the demands of multichannel sales and fulfillment environments. Zenventory users enjoy seamless integration to top e-commerce platforms, shipping engines, and accounting systems. With customizable workflows and a modern, easy-to-learn interface designed for warehouse teams, Zenventory provides businesses of all sizes the tools they need to accelerate growth and promote efficiency at scale.
- Easy to use, fast, and modern UI built for the cloud.
- Mobile-ready with barcode scanning app for Android.
- Cross-platform synchronization of stock levels on Amazon, eBay, and more.
- Track serial numbers, expiration dates, lot numbers, kits, & assemblies.
- Detailed reporting provides deep insight into warehouse activity.
- Manage all your suppliers in one place for efficient reorders.
- Receive timely low stock alerts via email or text (customizable).
- Cycle count management by location to make physical counts more efficient.
- Import data from anywhere with a CSV file or with our open REST API.
- 3PL support for multi-client warehouse environments.
- In-app shipping powered by ShipEngine: Create shipping labels for USPS/UPS/FedEx (postage & per-label charge applies)
- Friendly technical support included!
Galeria de mídia
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 14 dias
Optional add-on: Generate shipping labels in Zenventory for only $0.015 per shipping label
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em USD.
** As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
A avaliação geral reflete o estado atual do app. Embora considere todas as avaliações do app, ela prioriza as mais recentes.