Zero Øut

Zero Øut

by Valence Labs

Hide Sold Out Products

Wood & Acrylic Supply

It is a superb tool for my requirements. Cleans up my listings but does not remove them. Customers see only what we have in stock.

Mountain Top Brand Co.

I used this app because my store only has one of each item.
Hides my items when customers have purchased it and even sends me a daily review!
I am writing this review because I received a follow up email by the developer nicely asking me to.

Great job!

Men.hu

Great app to hide your out of stock products from your store with a few clicks! Works exactly as expected.

giggle

This app helped me clear out inventory that was not currently in stock. The customer service on it was outstanding, and the app developer got back to you in less than a business day. They send emails to you to let you know updates of stock. I would highly recommend this app to any one looking to keep better track of inventory.

Maître Philippe & Filles

Very good app, easy to handle, absolutely necessary for a shop owner. Everything runs on auto-pilot and works like a charm.
Thank you Aaron and go on making good plugins.
All best,
Philippe

Outback Western Wear

Great app! Does just what it says! Worth the cost!

Feather Baby

Fantastic app. I couldn't live without it!

Shopzify Com

Zero Out is a fantastic App and incredibly simple to setup and use. With a few clicks we were able to accomplish our Out of Stock items to maintain a clean and polished store for our customers. It is worth every penny. Thanks Aaron and the Zero Øut & Valence Labs Team!

Bettys Consignment

being a thrift store having all products be one of a kind having a program that can automatically remove and hide all sold out inventory is a game changer.
Their customer service is also lightning fast! thanks Zero Out!

Fat Buddha Glass

What an enormous time saver! I no longer have to worry about going and checking my website every few days to remove sold out items. Nor do I have to go back and add them again when they're back in stock. Definitely, recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6