Zero Øut

Zero Øut

by Valence Labs

Hide Sold Out Products

Sharper Edge Tactical

Great app so far. Installed and let it go. Picks up everything. Great App. Thanks
Katt

Venturio

Fantastic App! I searched for some help once I noticed that sold out products were still showing on my site. I'm so pleased I found this, it's saving me lots of time and any need to worry about sold out products appearing. I prefer to option to delete as I don't want products showing with no pictures.

Modeltrainmarket

This is a wonderful app! When I realized that our sold items were still showing in customer searches and how inconvenient and frustrating that would be to me as a buyer, I immediately went in search of a solution and Zero Out was a perfect fit! Thank you for such a great app!

Vintagepillowsstore

A+++++ Good Customer Service...

Andover Consulting Group

The best application we have installed on our Shopify store bar none. It solved a major issue we had but were unaware of until after it was installed. Great work Zero Out!

The Wreath Stand

This app has saved us so much time! Our product line is seasonal and changes monthly. Eliminating the step of manually hiding products as they are sold out has been so helpful.

Shoplulu

Zero Out is an Awesome Tool. We were using it to hide inventory when it sold out but we are finding that instead of hidden hot items we found that by leaving Contact Me when It's back in stock was a better way to get more sale. Great App though, never a problem.Seamless.

Sassyassyclothing

I think the app works fine and have 3 more sites that I will be putting it on
Ronnie Jeans

Briny Boutique

This app has been a huge time and stress saver for our store. Our team had to be constantly checking to make sure we deleted items with zero inventory. Now we don't even have to think about it. Great app. Highly recommended.

Panache Living57

Great App! We recommend it for all our clients.
www.echic.com.au