Zestard Gift Wrap

Zestard Gift Wrap

by Zestard Technologies

Let your customer choose an option to wrap the gift.

Mondaine Australia

Great service. I wanted to only show the gift wrap (we do gift bags) for some products and not others & the team helped me to achieve this. Couldn't be happier.

aaina & co

We just installed the app, and so far, I have to say - Yay! The team was very accommodating in adjusting the design and features.

tugift.cl

Very good app, simple but it does what it says it will do. I had a request for customization and the support team responded and helped me quickly. This is very valuable. For now, I will test this app in my store and see how my customers react and see if it is profitable to have it or not. For now I will give them 5 stars, especially for the support provided and the kindness of the technical team. Kind regards from Chile.

Freckle Face Jewellery

This app works great and meets our needs for customization of text and placement within our store. Support was also very responsive and helped us through some customization.

Lazybones Australia

Simple but great app. Allows our customer's to add gift wrap to their order. Great customer support. Thank you

ClayBySteph

This app is exactly what we were looking for + the customer support team was incredibly helpful to ensure everything was setup correctly. A+!

Gaudy

Simple and perfect. We wanted to customize the app and they did it in a few hours! Very responsive support!

TOIRO

Fast and very good tech support! We wanted to increase the maximum characters for the gift message to 500, and they could do so smoothly. Thank you!

MamaMilla

Very responsive support! They help set things up and make custom changes to the app fast. THe app itself does what it says, makes it possible for a customer to add wrapping and you can decide what it should cost.
Good work guys

FAV

Excellent Customer service. They always make changes very fast. Wonderful app. Easy to install. Thank you! *Update - I have been working with them for over 1 year and they continue to have excellent customer service and make changes required very fast!

Previous 1 3