Zestard Gift Wrap

Zestard Gift Wrap

by Zestard Technologies

Let your customer choose an option to wrap the gift.

Luminox Australia

I use this app on several websites now. Great support in helping with styling, very quick response to my styling questions. Now it's set & forget like my other sites.

Tempted Kensington

Highly recommend this App. We wanted to make some minor adjustments to the style and they were very fast to respond with clear instructions on how to apply the code. I spent hours in frustration trying to install the gift wrap function using the online shopify tutorial without any success, this app saved my sanity.

For Dignity

Great support from the Zestard team and very quick response to my email. Now that it is all setup I am looking forward to seeing how it performs. Thanks Zestard.

ChemistryTungstenRings

This app is very useful and even works on our jewelry website for its engraving services functionality. The support team is very responsive in assisting me and complied with solutions in good manners of technical support.

NuvoleBlu

I am very satisfied with this app! It works very well, does not slow down the site and allows you to offer beautiful gift packages.
I needed the assistance service and they were very kind and ultra fast in meeting my needs. They solved everything very quickly and with kindness! Highly recommended app!

ImpetusPet

This app is awesome! Giving your customers a chance to add a wrapping option to their purchase that is so simple and adaptable to any theme is awesome! The support is excellent! They really make sure any issue is solved and they reply very quickly! I highly recommend anyone to download it! Thank you guys!

Brow Shop

Great little app. Apps are only as good as their support, and when we needed the app to work more specifically for our store they were more than happy to help and got it done really quickly. Very impressed and super happy :)

Juno CR

It does exactly what it says on the box. I needed a few changes (a translation and removing an image), and the support team was super fast and fixed it all to my liking. Great support, highly recommended.

Goldstein Jewelers

I installed this app for my jewelry store, and I had an issue getting it to work on my page. My Shopify Guru contacted them, and they fixed the problem right away and were so nice. It's a very easy app to use- and you can customize it to your liking.

Red Ribbon

This is exactly what we needed. It is simple and easy to use. We had a very small request upon installing and they quickly fixed everything for me. Very happy. :)

Previous 1