Zestard Gift Wrap

Zestard Gift Wrap

by Zestard Technologies

Let your customer choose an option to wrap the gift.

Freckle Face Jewellery

This app works great and meets our needs for customization of text and placement within our store. Support was also very responsive and helped us through some customization.

Lazybones Australia

Simple but great app. Allows our customer's to add gift wrap to their order. Great customer support. Thank you

ClayBySteph

This app is exactly what we were looking for + the customer support team was incredibly helpful to ensure everything was setup correctly. A+!

Gaudy

Simple and perfect. We wanted to customize the app and they did it in a few hours! Very responsive support!

TOIRO

Fast and very good tech support! We wanted to increase the maximum characters for the gift message to 500, and they could do so smoothly. Thank you!

MamaMilla

Very responsive support! They help set things up and make custom changes to the app fast. THe app itself does what it says, makes it possible for a customer to add wrapping and you can decide what it should cost.
Good work guys

FAV

Excellent Customer service. They always make changes very fast. Wonderful app. Easy to install. Thank you!

Luminox Australia

I use this app on several websites now. Great support in helping with styling, very quick response to my styling questions. Now it's set & forget like my other sites.

Tempted Kensington

Highly recommend this App. We wanted to make some minor adjustments to the style and they were very fast to respond with clear instructions on how to apply the code. I spent hours in frustration trying to install the gift wrap function using the online shopify tutorial without any success, this app saved my sanity.

For Dignity

Great support from the Zestard team and very quick response to my email. Now that it is all setup I am looking forward to seeing how it performs. Thanks Zestard.

Previous 1 3