Zestard Gift Wrap

Product Gift Wrap | Special Message | Product Page | Cart Page

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sinlge/Multiple Wrapping Options on Cart Page

FreakyFoxx

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app for gift wrap option and even better for support, they are very good at solving problems, even if its not theirs to solve. very thankful for quick help

September 19, 2022

Thank You for your appreciation! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime 🤗

Kosibox

Location Norway

This app works really well and the team behind it are super responsive and helpful with implementation and customizations. Recommended!

September 13, 2022

Thank You for your kind words! Please feel free to reach out for any further assistance ☺️

North Professional Hair

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer support! Nice and easy-to-install app! Help us to add any free items at the checkout.

June 14, 2022

Thank You for your review! Please feel free to reach out to us for any further assistance or questions :)

harpersage.com

We used this app to quickly set up and deploy a gift wrapping option on our Product and Checkout pages! It's simple and the customer support is great if you need to customize it a little. Does what it says it will do - no complaints here! It enables you to add a gift wrap selector with a photo, charge for it if you'd like, and it lets the customer add a gift message.

Bound Studios

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing customer support and such a handy app. Easy to use and super efficient. It also improved my customer experience.
Highly recommend!

Mondaine Australia

Location Australia

Great service. I wanted to only show the gift wrap (we do gift bags) for some products and not others & the team helped me to achieve this. Couldn't be happier.

aaina & co

Location Australia

We just installed the app, and so far, I have to say - Yay! The team was very accommodating in adjusting the design and features.

tugift.cl

Location Chile

Very good app, simple but it does what it says it will do. I had a request for customization and the support team responded and helped me quickly. This is very valuable. For now, I will test this app in my store and see how my customers react and see if it is profitable to have it or not. For now I will give them 5 stars, especially for the support provided and the kindness of the technical team. Kind regards from Chile.

Freckle Face Jewellery

This app works great and meets our needs for customization of text and placement within our store. Support was also very responsive and helped us through some customization.

Lazybones Australia

Location Australia

Simple but great app. Allows our customer's to add gift wrap to their order. Great customer support. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4