Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Zigpoll Customer Surveys

by The Best Agency

Trigger surveys for post purchase, abandoned cart, and more

Tangle Chocolate

Just set up my first poll on my website and in an email to subscriber list. I love how simple and straightforward the experience is for my customers. While it was a tad bit complicated to set it up in the way I wanted, the customer support was excellent and more than made up for it.

WinterCocoon

Excellent app and customer service. The user interface is really good and the team will help you through if you have any question for installing/ customizing the code somewhere on your website

GARAGE GRIP

The poll is really user friendly. It comes with excellent customer support too. Highly recommended.

Sweet Goodbye Pty Ltd - CARE CRADLE®

The Zigpoll app is perfect for short polls/surveys. But we're using the app for a 10-15 question survey, and it's working well. We like that it's integrated within our shop in Shopify - the fonts, colours are syncing with the look of our site. Also like the use of images within the survey. Customer service is quick to reply, friendly and helpful. Give it a go.

KUKUVAYA Ideas

Great App, I was searching long time for something like that that works as I want and I am glad I found it - also super helpful customer service!

Paintly.Fun

We were in desperate need of managing our marketing dollars. This app was super easy to use! We were up and running our campaign within 10 minutes. The results have been very eye-opening and have provided excellent guidance on how to proceed with our marketing spend. Jason has provided great support during the process. If you're not using this app, you should START NOW!!

Party Postess

The app developer is very helpful and will even walk you through how to set up the form that you want!

My Online Schooling

Really easy to set up! Looks great on the store. We've currently got 2 polls up, and they're both working great!

UltShult

Awesome app. Awesome Team. Awesome Support. Fairly simple to use.One of my other apps was conflicting with the exit intent popups and the team was prompt to respond and fix that for me. Keep up the good work. Kudos !!

Jordan's Vinyl Garage Inc.

Amazing and professional looking application. Really easy to use and the customer support is beyond fantastic. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who requires a poll.