Arvostelut (298)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 27. kesäkuu 2022

We used this app on our business site, and they nailed everything we needed. Everything can be customized as we like, and the free plan is fantastic!
Not only that, but the customer service is incredible. We received a quick response to any inquiry.
Highly recommended!

SEATYLOCK
13. lokakuu 2020

Amazing and professional looking application. Really easy to use and the customer support is beyond fantastic. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who requires a poll.

Jordan's Vinyl Garage Inc.
Kanada
27. maaliskuu 2023

Great experience right off the bat. I'm not advanced with website development and needed a little help. They were quick, pleasant, and very helpful. Thank you!

Andrea Watson Designs
10. maaliskuu 2023

The app worked right off the bat and we received positive feedback and helpful information from a customer within the same hour. Very well worth it! Jason reached out to me right away to make sure that it was set up properly.

OA Publishing
Noin 23 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 2. heinäkuu 2020

Really great app to get to know your customers
Has features which can definitely improve conversion rates

Evæske | Kjøp Juulprodukter og Juul- kompatible pods til Norge | E juice med nikotin | Nettbutikken som har alt!
Alankomaat
Noin 23 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
18. joulukuu 2021

I used this app to create a survey within our website to collect information about our customer base. I like the format and the ease of use within the app and how smoothly it integrates within Shopify. So far out of 4 different survey applications, it has been the most customer-friendly app to use.

Turtle Central Gift Shop
Noin 22 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
24. maaliskuu 2022

I just setup this app yesterday. It was super easy to figure out. I set up a quick survey to see how my users navigated the website, and gave them a discount code for filling out the survey. Then today I set up an email collection. Integration with MailChimp was as easy as copying my API key from Mailchimp and pasting it into a field in the Zigpoll settings area. I'm currently using 2 other methods of collecting user data or having engagement. I think I really like Zigpoll better than either of the others. The user interface is pretty easy to figure out and if you are at a loss of what to do, the examples on the Zigpoll website will surely get you pointed in the right direction.

Linda West Cellos
Noin 22 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
20. kesäkuu 2022

Excellent customer service. This is my second time reaching out and I have received quality help each time. Thanks Jason!

Affirmation Cam Covers
Noin 20 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 19. helmikuu 2020

We thought a survey could take our Shopify site to the next level of customer engagement. I couldn't figure out the programming language to get it to embed instead of being a popup. I wasn't optimistic due to some bad experiences contacting customer service via email on other websites (cue crickets here). But Zigpoll has been a whole different story! Jason responded within hours and several times back and forth as he shepherded me through the process and helped me get it just right. I've never created a website before and Zigpoll and Jason are making me feel like a pro! I couldn't be more enthusiastic in recommending this app.

Blue Lobster Art and Puzzles
Noin 19 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
1. helmikuu 2023

I spent SO much time trying to get other apps to run an anonymous feedback survey on my store. With Zigpoll, I was able to get it up and running within 15 minutes! Cannot recommend this app and the support enough. Truly one of the best Shopify apps I've ever used.

Luc Otto