Arvostelut (299)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. toukokuu 2024

The first Survey was so easy to create, and it worked!! Exactly as I hoped it would. It delivered the outcomes we expected too.

We had one issue (user error, not app related), and the response from the help team was exceptional. They followed up a few days later, too.

In a world full of monologues, having meaningful dialogue is unexpected.

Bourbon Brothers Australia
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
16. huhtikuu 2024

Extremely customizable and the very best support team! Quick responses every time and they've helped us customize it perfectly for what we need. The insights are actionable and the interface is very intuitive.

Purely For You
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. huhtikuu 2024

Absolute game changer this application. You gain so much knowledge about your customer especially the survey on the thank you page (+70% completion rate).

Next to that I would like to mention that Jason, who happens to be the founder, his support is exemplary. Quick and detailed responses who get you onboarded fast!

I would recommend this app to anyone who seeks deeper knowledge of their customers.

Ps
Many apps slow do your store which I did not notice with this app

vctrade.nl
Alankomaat
10 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
4. huhtikuu 2024

Jason was super helpful getting us started, and we have gotten a lot of great customer feedback in just over a month of use. This will be a staple of our shopping experience for a long time to come.

The Swamp Shop
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
14. heinäkuu 2024

Easy to use and set up, lots of functionality for customisation. Customer service is very fast and efficient! Thank you Zigpoll ☺️

handmaid
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
15. huhtikuu 2024

Zigpoll can be really powerful in terms of attribution if you know how to use it well. Jason is a really helpful guy!

MyMuse India - An Intimate Wellness Brand For All People
Intia
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. huhtikuu 2024

Fantastic customer service. I sent an email request about updating legacy APIs and received an immediate response helping me resolve the request.

Mom Water
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. toukokuu 2024

Amazing app! Customer service was excellent. They were very fast in coming back to me with my query, thanks again Jason! I would highly recommend it.

Dayes
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
12. huhtikuu 2024

Wow such an amazing app!
So many useful features,
The set up is so easy to use.
I totally recommend it!

kleopatrajewles
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. toukokuu 2024

Awesome app, user-friendly, and great customer service. Willing to jump on a call to walk you through the platform and continually developing the features. Free to get started, jump on board

DIAMAS