Arvostelut (294)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
14. kesäkuu 2024

works great and service was very fast when I needed help with something

KIT + CLOGS STUDIO
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
12. kesäkuu 2024

Great app! Makes it super easy to gather insights on your customers.

butter
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
4. kesäkuu 2024

Amazing customer service. Assisted me with a custom scenario quickly.

SoftwareCW
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
5. kesäkuu 2024

I really appreciate the ease of use to create different kind of survey that can be adapted to the brand

Dalfilo UK
Italia
Noin 11 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
4. huhtikuu 2024

Zigpoll works really well for our use cases, and the founder spent a ton of time helping us fix a Google Analytics integration. I highly recommend Zigpoll!

Cometeer
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. huhtikuu 2024

This app is exactly what we were looking for; we love the flexibility in how we can deliver surveys, the user interface to build them is also great and super easy to use. The customer service is also top-notch as well!

Dimensional Drinks
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
18. helmikuu 2024

I was looking for an app to create a longer survey. The questions were fully customizable. They call each question a "slide" & you can choose from multiple formats - numbers, sliders, single choice, multiple choice, binary, short answer, long answer & a lot I haven't used yet. There's conditional logic (also haven't used). Really there was nothing that I wanted that I couldn't find, which I am finding unusual.

There's also a choice for the survey to just be a link which was very helpful to me at the moment while I switch my web site from a different platform to Shopify.

I also had a question (on a Sunday) & Jason from Zigpoll got back to me immediately with the answer I needed. Highly recommend this app.

Jenny G's Art Supply
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. helmikuu 2024

The product is easy to use, but I did have a couple of questions. I reached out and was easily able to have a demo setup, and have all my questions answered. I like the flexibility of how it has some default surveys to work with shopify as well as the logic branches that makes it even more flexible.

Foxbrim Naturals
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. helmikuu 2024

Its worked great for our business so far. Also, excellent customer service!
Easy set up

Parentgiving
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. helmikuu 2024

Highly recommend. We just sent out first customer survey and the whole process was very easy. Super intuitive and streamlined.

Upton