Avis (293)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 juin 2024

This app is easy to use and has excellent customer service!

vsl3.com
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
9 juillet 2024

this is a great app for collecting surveys. it's really flexible with loads of options. love the post purchase thank you page survey which is providing good insight into where a customer heard about our product. The new AI insights are handy too. Support have been really helpful, fast at responding and willing to help

P.Happi
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 juin 2024

堺一文字光秀
Japon
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 juin 2024

This app has been very useful for our business. Easy to set up and I like the aesthetic. I was a little confused about the pricing and Jason responded to my inquiry immediately. He was very helpful and even offered to customize the app to meet our needs. I really like how AI summarizes the responses for you so you can see a common theme at a glance. I also love that it puts the responses by the customer's order. Very useful. All in all, highly recommend!

Rocky Mountain Paw Protection
3 juillet 2024

L'app permette di fare diverse cose con le survey. In particolare, avevamo bisogno di personalizzare le survey in base alle risposte delle domande precedenti, e Zigpoll offre diverse opzioni per farlo. Inoltre, la UX della survey a front-end è molto semplice e user-friendly, come desideravamo. Infine, ma non meno importante, il supporto ci ha risposto prontamente in due occasioni, fornendo un grande aiuto e apportando modifiche alle funzioni disponibili in base alle nostre esigenze. Super consigliata!

Feral
Italie
7 juin 2024

Super quick and easy to implement. I created surveys on all 5 of our brands within a matter of minutes!

Alex's Low-Acid Organic Coffee
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 mai 2024

We have been very pleased with using the platform so far. It is extremely intuitive and easy for our entire team to use. We now rely solely on Zigpoll for sending surveys like NPS and pop-ups during the customer journey on our site. We requested some updates to better suit our business and client needs, and Jason has been incredibly helpful in implementing various updates. This demonstrates the company's commitment to evolving according to the needs of different clients! We highly recommend it.

AMARO
Brésil
9 juillet 2024

Top App & great support!

GAWILO Socken
Allemagne
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2024

It does what I need it to link in with orders and customers. I've needed support twice now to ask if I can do certain things and both times received excellent help. I do know I'm only using part of it's function too.

The Brick Tile Company
Royaume-Uni
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 avril 2024

Once you get the hang of it, it's very helpful. Any confusion though, the staff is more than happy to help. Thank you!

Merry Go Sweets