Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 janvier 2024

I have had Zigpoll installed for about two months now, and I have been getting really useful information back from our customers. The information has enabled us to improve our offering, our product page, and other elements to our service. The support is great too, with real people to communicate with.

Gorgeous Alpacas
Royaume-Uni
4 février 2024

I just love Zigpoll Customer Surveys. A lot of great features, but really key for me is the easy internationalization, ability to run & target several different surveys, and the ease of pushing data into other tools for segmentation.

pawital
Slovénie
26 janvier 2024

Beautiful, fast and clean interface with an incredible set of features at an amazing price. What more could you want? Great support that goes above and beyond when you have a question - they've got that too! Best survey app we've used!

The Useless Pancreas
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 février 2024

Excellent app, easy to install and use, captures very valuable information from customers at checkout to help improve store. Highly recommend.

Tuhi Stationery Ltd
Nouvelle-Zélande
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 décembre 2023

Very powerful and useful app. I like the way it integrates directly with Shopify, but at the same time you can run a survey outside of Shopify which I did for a post abandoned checkout survey. I got excellent quick support from Jason in setting up my surveys. On top of this, the pricing is very reasonable.

Greenphones
Norvège
22 janvier 2024

I hardly got post purchase responses. Then I installed Zigpoll and reached my limit in less than a month! Highly recommend, fantastic to get customer purchasing insights in real time.

Apothecary & me
Royaume-Uni
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 janvier 2024

Been using the app for a couple of months now and loving it! It is helping me better understand the type of customer I have. I have been using it to determine the typical customer for my business but what this app has shown me is that I have different customers for different products. So now for my advertising, I am targeting specific audiences with specific products because Zigpoll has shown me that's what that type of customer is buying.

GND Fitness
Australie
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 novembre 2023

I've been using this for about 2 months. It was easy to set up and I'm using this for post-purchase feedback and collecting newsletter signups. Great that it has controls for limiting the number of times a user sees the same survey, and lots of other settings that let me limit the intrusiveness for our customer. Had a question about the mailchimp integration and got an answer right away. Very satisfied so far!

OpenBCI Online Store
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 novembre 2023

We were using a different system for a post purchase attribution survey and got almost no responses, and the second we installed Zigpoll, customers started using the survey. Now about 40% of people respond, which is wild. It does have a lot of flexibility in how you can customize it, so that's good too. The only downside is that the UX/UI internally is really confusing.

Springrose
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 janvier 2024

I have just started using the app and it seems to be really useful and versatile.
Also, excellent support! I reached out to Jason and he quickly helped me setting up a customer goal survey on my landing page. Will definitely keep using this app and explore more of its features in the future

My Store