Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 janvier 2024

I have just started using the app and it seems to be really useful and versatile.
Also, excellent support! I reached out to Jason and he quickly helped me setting up a customer goal survey on my landing page. Will definitely keep using this app and explore more of its features in the future

My Store
Italie
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

Easy integration to website with ability to specify pages which survey appears.

Equine Balanced Support
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 décembre 2023

whaou whaou whaou !
I am using it for a couple of days now, and I have to say that it is brilliant.
Easy to set up and understand and so powerful. You really thought about any aspect of your app to make it super efficiency such as the insights and the fact that you can use a link to send this survey.
A huge thanks to the developer team for this brilliant app !

MyLittleVendome
France
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

Its early, but so far so good! Opens up a whole new world for me in terms of our Voice of the Customer Program/strategy.

Wynwood Dog Food Co.
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 novembre 2023

This app is lovely- it took me some trial and error to get it up and running but I am really happy with my results. I know I have only scratched the surface of its capabilities and I am excited to continue utilizing it! I have also experienced stellar customer service. Totally above and beyond! Highly recommend!

The grOH! Shop
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 novembre 2023

As an e-commerce business owner, having this customer survey app is a must for all retailers! Upon downloading it, I found the setup process to be quite straightforward. I've configured it to send out post-purchase surveys to my customers, and it's performing excellent in this regard. What I appreciate is its extensive range of features and settings, along with a comprehensive dashboard analysis. Among all the survey apps I've experimented with for my company, this one stands out as the most user-friendly, robust, and customizable. I'd like to express my thanks to Jason for the informative onboarding meeting and for being readily available to assist with any questions and provide technical support.

Platinum-Level Office Chairs
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 janvier 2024

Zigpoll is easy to use and very intuitive, keeping the user experience in mind. Jason, the founder of Zigpoll, is also very helpful and answered my questions quickly even though I am on the free plan. Would recommend this for anyone looking to setup surveys on their store!

Carbyne Fitness
Singapour
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
5 janvier 2024

App works great and does everything I needed. I have to stress how helpful and top-notch the staff is. Excellent customer service and excellent app.

Cross Stitch Boutique
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 décembre 2023

I am loving using this survey app so far! Easy to use, not costly and I am already gaining many insights. Really recommended!

Newtiful
Italie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 novembre 2023

I am new to Zigpoll but getting the hang of it! Any tool that helps us get to know our customers better is a win for us. Also, any tool that gives you advanced customer journey options is a win for me. We will be able to see data come in right on our Shopify dashboard as Zigpoll integrates seamlessly. I had a question regarding survey set up and responded to within an hour. Very helpful, and guess what? It was a real human. lol Thanks Zigpoll!

Caledon Renovations