Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 19 février 2020

We thought a survey could take our Shopify site to the next level of customer engagement. I couldn't figure out the programming language to get it to embed instead of being a popup. I wasn't optimistic due to some bad experiences contacting customer service via email on other websites (cue crickets here). But Zigpoll has been a whole different story! Jason responded within hours and several times back and forth as he shepherded me through the process and helped me get it just right. I've never created a website before and Zigpoll and Jason are making me feel like a pro! I couldn't be more enthusiastic in recommending this app.

Blue Lobster Art and Puzzles
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
1 février 2023

I spent SO much time trying to get other apps to run an anonymous feedback survey on my store. With Zigpoll, I was able to get it up and running within 15 minutes! Cannot recommend this app and the support enough. Truly one of the best Shopify apps I've ever used.

Luc Otto
Environ 17 heures d’utilisation de l’application
2 août 2022

I was looking for the perfect app to help me collect important customer data and Zigpoll did that for me and much more. The setup process was super easy and user friendly. It integrated into my website seamlessly and was able to connect helpful data from customer. When I need help, I reached out to Jason, who responded to me immediately and provided details insight and into. I am a super happy customer! :)

Paradise Monarchs
Environ 11 heures d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2023

Amazing app, the features are incredible and far above any other survey app I have used. I think this is more than just a survey app. There are so many use cases for it; it's actually pretty remarkable. You can tell a lot of time and effort went into it. Highly recommended!

kallistia
Australie
Environ 10 heures d’utilisation de l’application
20 avril 2021

I highly recommend this app. The backend is very intuitive, and the customer support is quick and professional. The app has all the funcionalities I expected, and has helped us to better understand our customer's needs. Thanks!

zapptales
Allemagne
Environ 9 heures d’utilisation de l’application
14 novembre 2022

Très bonne application, avec beaucoup de paramètres.
Peut être en traduite en multi-langue.
Je recommande !

Ateliers Auguste
France
Environ 8 heures d’utilisation de l’application
7 octobre 2021

Very easy to download, set-up and launch. Their support is quick to respond and was able to quickly help configure our settings when we ran into complications with the desired set-up of our polls.

Hero Cosmetics
Environ 5 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 20 janvier 2023

I decided this morning I wanted to send a survey to some recent workshop attendees and Zigpoll made it very easy to create my survey slides and send out a quick survey! Jason and the team at Zigpoll were very quick to respond to my questions as well (within minutes!) and I can't wait to use Zigpoll to continue to grow our business and gain valuable customer feedback. Highly recommend!

Douglas and Sturgess
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
19 mai 2021

Hello, I download the app, but... I cant stand How Auto-sync contacts to Mailchimp?? Can you help me??

Descansan
Argentine
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2023

The app itself is great and brought really good results straight away so I was very excited to get the insights from my customers using Zigpoll. However, there are 2 concerns, which probably means I won't continue using it:
1. A response is each click from the customer so 3 basic questions (including asking if they have a moment to answer 2 questions) from one customer is 3 responses from my limit. I could see how I could really use the app in lots of ways but the way this works is too limiting, even as you upgrade the plan. It actually works against you using it!
2. Secondly, $100 is too much for a small business to pay to remove the logo. In all, I'm not sure I'll keep this now - a shame as it could really help my business, it just doesn't have the right pricing package.

Love My Libre
Royaume-Uni
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Argonautic Labs a répondu 30 janvier 2023

Thanks for your honest feedback! Zigpoll can be used for a lot of different things so pricing is tricky to get right for everyone and it is why we chose the submission based model. That being said, we are always willing to work with our customers to find pricing that is inclusive of their individual needs and use-cases. I just sent you an email from jason@zigpoll.com in hopes I can get some more info from you so we can better accommodate you and learn how to improve our pricing model going forward. If you don't receive my email, please contact me at jason@zigpoll.com or by filling out the contact form on our website: https://www.zigpoll.com/contact . Thanks again!