Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 avril 2024

It does what I need it to link in with orders and customers. I've needed support twice now to ask if I can do certain things and both times received excellent help. I do know I'm only using part of it's function too.

The Brick Tile Company
Royaume-Uni
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

Fantastic customer service. I sent an email request about updating legacy APIs and received an immediate response helping me resolve the request.

Mom Water
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Awesome product, never had an issue with it. Super helpful customer insights. Jason (founder) is super easy to work with and always helps when we have questions. highly recommend

Locale
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 avril 2024

Zigpoll can be really powerful in terms of attribution if you know how to use it well. Jason is a really helpful guy!

MyMuse India - An Intimate Wellness Brand For All People
Inde
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

Extremely customizable and the very best support team! Quick responses every time and they've helped us customize it perfectly for what we need. The insights are actionable and the interface is very intuitive.

Purely For You
28 février 2024

Its worked great for our business so far. Also, excellent customer service!
Easy set up

Parentgiving
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2024

Wow such an amazing app!
So many useful features,
The set up is so easy to use.
I totally recommend it!

kleopatrajewles
4 avril 2024

Jason was super helpful getting us started, and we have gotten a lot of great customer feedback in just over a month of use. This will be a staple of our shopping experience for a long time to come.

The Swamp Shop
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 février 2024

Great App! Super simple and nice interface and amazing support! 5/5

BodyTrainer CL
Chili
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 février 2024

The product is easy to use, but I did have a couple of questions. I reached out and was easily able to have a demo setup, and have all my questions answered. I like the flexibility of how it has some default surveys to work with shopify as well as the logic branches that makes it even more flexible.

Foxbrim Naturals