Zigpoll Customer Surveys

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 januari 2023

The app itself is great and brought really good results straight away so I was very excited to get the insights from my customers using Zigpoll. However, there are 2 concerns, which probably means I won't continue using it:
1. A response is each click from the customer so 3 basic questions (including asking if they have a moment to answer 2 questions) from one customer is 3 responses from my limit. I could see how I could really use the app in lots of ways but the way this works is too limiting, even as you upgrade the plan. It actually works against you using it!
2. Secondly, $100 is too much for a small business to pay to remove the logo. In all, I'm not sure I'll keep this now - a shame as it could really help my business, it just doesn't have the right pricing package.

Love My Libre
Storbritannien
Argonautic Labs svarade 30 januari 2023

Thanks for your honest feedback! Zigpoll can be used for a lot of different things so pricing is tricky to get right for everyone and it is why we chose the submission based model. That being said, we are always willing to work with our customers to find pricing that is inclusive of their individual needs and use-cases. I just sent you an email from jason@zigpoll.com in hopes I can get some more info from you so we can better accommodate you and learn how to improve our pricing model going forward. If you don't receive my email, please contact me at jason@zigpoll.com or by filling out the contact form on our website: https://www.zigpoll.com . Thanks again!

28 januari 2023

App is easy to use
great to find out your customers needs/wants
customer service is above 5 stars
Would highly recommend the app!

24 Ink
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 14 dagar
Redigerat 20 januari 2023

I decided this morning I wanted to send a survey to some recent workshop attendees and Zigpoll made it very easy to create my survey slides and send out a quick survey! Jason and the team at Zigpoll were very quick to respond to my questions as well (within minutes!) and I can't wait to use Zigpoll to continue to grow our business and gain valuable customer feedback. Highly recommend!

Douglas and Sturgess
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 4 timmar
17 januari 2023

Excellent app! Smooth, quick, well designed, great functionality, and well thought out. Very quick support too. Thanks guys!

Ponyclava
Kanada
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 dagar
4 januari 2023

I had used another survey app before and was hesitant to go all in with another, but I did anyway. The experience with Zigpoll was wonderful. I had an immediate issue soon after I sent out the survey and they were so quick to respond and remedy the situation that I only heard from a few customers about it being available.

Top notch work guys. Would definitely recommend.

Tennessee Hot Sauce Co
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 10 dagar
4 januari 2023

Measure what visitors (customers and not) think, about basically anything you want!

This is a very useful app, with plenty of control as to what is asked, how frequently, and how (email, site widget, etc). It has a sensible configuration process where you create and order the questions, which is highly customizable. Ask for yes/no, +/-, multiple choice, long and short answer, responses. It's good to gather info!

Very good, responsive support (I had a Q or two that wasn't covered in their FAQ).

Buck's Spices and Herbal Apothecary
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 9 dagar
15 december 2022

Zigpoll is a fantastic tool for anyone navigating eCommerce and their brand into the turmoils of the first few months. Getting to product-market fit can be exhausting, and customer surveys are a great way to eliminate a lot of the guesswork by getting real feedback from real people exploring what you've created. The interface is fantastic, with seamless integrations, and Jason has been of great help in getting us started.

Simpler Ways
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 8 månader
8 december 2022

Wonderful app with many features, but easy to use. Best of all, it comes with outstanding customer support from the beginning to end of any project. Highest recommendation: A++!!!

Liner Notes Magazine - Issue No. 1 Now Available
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 dagar
5 december 2022

I use this app, and it's helped me understand my customers more. The tech support is really quick and friendly!

Grabba Collective
Kanada
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 månader
25 november 2022

Customer support is responsive and helpful, and the product continues to improve and get better. Thanks!

Ratta Supernote