Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Trigger surveys for post purchase, abandoned cart, and more

Free plan available
Zigpoll Customer Surveys. Trigger surveys for post purchase...

Curlew Collective

This is the only app that respects the user experience. The joke today is that you spend more time closing pop ups than browsing e-commerce websites. Zigpoll breaks that pattern by allowing you to communicate with your customers unobtrusively. Highly recommend for those who don’t want to cheapen their brands.

NakiNoku

We used zigpoll to gather post purchase feedback. Not only is it one of the most cost effective options, the company is extremely responsive to suggestions and improving the product. Highly recommended.

ihfstores

I have used this survey tool. It's really awesome and has all the necessary options to make your survey beautiful. It gets easily integrated with email marketing platforms and passes the data effectively.

Turtle Central Gift Shop

I used this app to create a survey within our website to collect information about our customer base. I like the format and the ease of use within the app and how smoothly it integrates within Shopify. So far out of 4 different survey applications, it has been the most customer-friendly app to use.

Oia Skin

The app is very useful for holistic attribution tracking especially since new privacy laws. Very responsive support and quick to implement user feedback with the app.

Philosophie

Just installed this app with the free tier and we are already getting feedback from customers. Had a call with their team and got hands-on walk through for setting up a custom post-purchase experience. I can already tell we are going to keep this around and probably upgrade to the paid version.

Pig of the Month BBQ

It was intuitive to sign up, offers an exit intent poll with a coupon at the end, and a great insight into our customers shopping experiences. Would recommend!

BikeTigers

Amazing app and the customer service is on another level! Jason answered my questions quickly and helped me build the perfect survey, thank you!

Skineez®

We started with the free version but we got more responses than we expected. We decided to try another free survey, but we got no responses at all. We just upgraded. Zigpoll is worth the price!

Hero Cosmetics

Very easy to download, set-up and launch. Their support is quick to respond and was able to quickly help configure our settings when we ran into complications with the desired set-up of our polls.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6