Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Free plan available
Rating (5)
October 6, 2022

Love it. The app was exactly what we needed for building customer surveys on our Shopify store. It's an extremely well thought out app with a regular flow of new useful features. Service was extremely responsive and helpful!

Voltage Coffee Supply™
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 4, 2022

Great app and lots are offered for free. Plus really helpful support team members there to help. Thanks, Jason!

CosyPanda
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 2, 2022

As a new website owner, I needed a quick, easy, and budget-friendly way to gather feedback from new email subscribers, and Zigpoll did the trick. I appreciated that I could customize the polls to ask the questions I needed answers to rather than having to use standard questions drawn up by someone else. Highly recommended!

Lakehouse Games
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 13, 2022

I've found the interface very easy to use with seamless integrations to popular apps including Klaviyo.

Rastelli's
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 7, 2022

Great app and the support is amazing, helped us with any questions we've had, recommend it to anyone who wants to setup surveys on their store.

staging-dossier
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 6, 2022

Love this 'little' app. It's clean looking, LOTS of functionality and the team is always here to help. With the phasing out of cookies from Google, Apple, etc. This is the best way to get valuable insights from our customers.

GARÇON
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 21, 2022

Super good and easy to use app. Very easy to get feedback from customers, so you can improve the experience, CR and AOV/LTV.

Sportly
Norway
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 10, 2022

I used zigpoll to put a poll on my Shopify shop to ask customers what they'd like to see us make next. Customer service was excellent, and the results have been very helpful! I am on the free plan (free for 100 submissions), and as a note, each question answered is a submission, not each completed poll, so you may get to 100 faster than you'd think. Keep your poll short!

Shelfie Shoppe
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 4, 2022

Using this app to conduct a pop-up survey, and it's been amazing so far with all the customization options and survey results dashboard. Customer service has also been really good with responding to questions quickly and making custom functions available (S/O to Jason!)

Tression
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 3, 2022

Very useful survey polling tool that I use to collect post-purchase information so we can provide accurate and suitable products to our customers.

TESLAUNCH