Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Trigger surveys for post purchase, abandoned cart, and more

Free plan available
Zigpoll Customer Surveys. Trigger surveys for post purchase...

Evæske | Kjøp Juulprodukter og Juul- kompatible pods til Norge | E juice med nikotin | Nettbutikken som har alt!

Really great app to get to know your customers
Has features which can definitely improve conversion rates

The Ultimate Dog Shop

Speaking as someone who worked as a Market Research Analyst in a past life, this APP literally ticks all the boxes for me. Function rich, simple to use, dynamic / real time, seamless integration and excellent support.

Promescent

I use this app for post purchase and other metadata information to learn more about our customers. This app does well and they have a very good support for any help that is needed.

Essentia Natural Memory Foam

This is a great app to gather customer intel. A lot of features for customizing polls to your needs. Easy to use and customer support is fantastic! This is a must have app.

FuegoGear │ The Hottest Deals

Just got Zigpoll. Really enjoy the flexibility and ease of use for myself and customers. Would recommend so far

Avatars of War: The Ninth Age | Arena Deathmatch

I have been using the app for a while and I am really impressed. Lots of smart options for creating and customizing your polls.
Once a poll is created it works perfect.

Congrats to the developers on such a well thought & designed app

Lillian Gray London

Ok, this is the best survey widget (with a free plan at least) that I was able to find on the app store at the moment.

It lets you do everything from something as simple as a popup widget to gauge customer interest in a few clicks, to getting longer answers in detailed forms (customizable), allowing to capture customer's contact details to make communication work both ways.
There are also multiple options to configure the widget both from a visual aspect standpoint and also from a displaying behaviour one (url based display, delayed display, auto open, exit intent (which I haven't tested), etc).
This can easily be configured to be highly unobtrusive for the customer, requiring very little effort from his/her part to give feedback, thus making feedback more likely.

I have just installed this, so will come back with more information as time passes, but I am impressed. I almost missed it as it only had 10 reviews, but this is a very good product.

Highly recommend

SANDVIKart

A BRILLIANT app that does exactly what the description says! It’s a perfect tool for communicating with your customers and get valuable feedback. The design and customizable look of the polls are (in my opinion) top level and the customer support by Jason couldn't be better. Take a look in the example store to get ideas and judge for yourself.

The Zigpoll app is GDPR compliant by a few clicks, but as an EU citizen I'm still waiting/hoping for Privacy Shield certification approval.

Crown Rash Guards

It's an incredible app. The UI is remarkable, and the data it brought me was invaluable! The paid plans are expensive but if you use it correctly it should pay for itself.

Designer Dupes

Love this poll for my site! Started getting responses immediately and it allows me to ask my customers questions that can better convert them. Jason was awesome in assisting me in a timely manner when I needed help! Thank you!